Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Waterskiing & Barefooting

Old 11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Nice work, Mark!

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:45 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 77 S&S, 1983 S&& PS, and now a 98 Anniversary S&S LT1 PS
Mark-
I just read the article. Great job on the coordination and management of the program. Now take 2 asprin and do it again next season!

BTW, I end up in Euless several times a year for business. I'll look up the club using the web address!

Again great job!

EricB
Old 11-13-2012, 06:18 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
Mark-
I just read the article. Great job on the coordination and management of the program. Now take 2 asprin and do it again next season!

BTW, I end up in Euless several times a year for business. I'll look up the club using the web address!

Again great job!

EricB
Hopefully you will come out and meet us. Your more than welcome to grab some sets and a few beers after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 11-13-2012, 06:31 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Nice job Mark-Word to the wise-Remember what happened when I was president and our jump clinic got a write up in Water Ski? I know a good knee doc if you need one!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 11-13-2012, 06:39 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
LOL - thank you to all!

Yes EricB, if you're in town, look me up - email me and I'll get you my Cel #.

Tex, don't jinx me! LOL

And yes, kyle does not have a liver, he has a cast iron can in place of it. i feel sorry for anyone that challenges him, and i will put my money and odds on him to win any day... Kyle - post the pics of the last guy that challenged u

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 11-13-2012, 07:34 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 77 S&S, 1983 S&& PS, and now a 98 Anniversary S&S LT1 PS
Thanks for the offers! I'll be down that way in December, but I suppose you guys don't ski then?
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
Thanks for the offers! I'll be down that way in December, but I suppose you guys don't ski then?
Jan 1st we have our Polar Bear day!

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 11-13-2012, 09:32 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1993 Prostar 190 Blue Stars and Stripes, Powerslot
Rat, great job on the article and the leaque. I was a member of MSC back in 1987-1988 while working in Dallas. We used to ski on North Lake out by the airport and then they got the Marine Creek site. I participated in the ski league way back then and it helped alot. I remember the club was the sponsor for the Coors Light Waterski tour stop held at Marine Creek site and I got to meet Bob and Kris Lapoint, Jennifer Leachman, and others at a club get together at a local bar in Fort Worth. Probably showing my age a little now. The point is the Metroplex Ski Club was a great club back then and appears to be still going strong thanks to dedicated guys like you and others noted. Keep it up.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayo93prostar View Post
Rat, great job on the article and the leaque. I was a member of MSC back in 1987-1988 while working in Dallas. We used to ski on North Lake out by the airport and then they got the Marine Creek site. I participated in the ski league way back then and it helped alot. I remember the club was the sponsor for the Coors Light Waterski tour stop held at Marine Creek site and I got to meet Bob and Kris Lapoint, Jennifer Leachman, and others at a club get together at a local bar in Fort Worth. Probably showing my age a little now. The point is the Metroplex Ski Club was a great club back then and appears to be still going strong thanks to dedicated guys like you and others noted. Keep it up.
Thanks man! Yes, it was alot of work but it was alot of fun too! All the way till the cookout on week 8!

So, looking through your profile, I have no idea who you are... So, who are you?

Old 11-14-2012, 11:04 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Oh Kyle... KC beer is not 3%. There is 3.2 beer around here on the Kansas side, but that's only sold in grocery stores and gas stations. A liquor store gets you the good stuff. I have no doubt in your abilities, or my own