Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Storage / Winterization

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2012, 10:58 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2003 X-30
Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier View Post
You're correct. Living where I do now, I am so used to driving through Austin to visit our relatives in NB that forgot about taking 10 all the way and just calculated the route through Austin (or up 71 to 21 to 35).

I've been to TSR several times. Quite a proshop and they definitely struck me as a good dealer. Glad I don't have to drive 3 hours for service though.

How are the lake levels in that part of central Texas? I assume Dunlap is okay. How are McQueeney and Canyon?
Lake levels were never a problem here, Canyon dropped but never got low enough to be an issue for use.

Dunlap was lowered for damn repair right before 4th of july and is finally back up- it was pretty messed up for people that lived there.

McQueeney was fine from all I heard, it is the lake up from me but I never go on McQueeny, it is a prop killer and always to crowded.

I live on Lake placid and it never dropped more than 6 inches, my understanding is that it has not been down more than 6 inches in the last 20 years, it is a hydroelectric producing lake.