Old 11-06-2012, 07:22 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1997 Prostar 205; 1996 Sea-doo GTX
I'd take two if the price is right!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 x30
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=51615

The above was just posted and truth be told i would prefer just to buy one since it would be way easier than shipping 3 rims to 3 different places. I just left a mesage with this guy to see if he would be interested in breaking them up and doing a "group buy" and if he would even ship them.

thoughts on current price etc...?
Old 11-06-2012, 06:21 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2006 X2
I just need one for a spare tire, so price wise I don't want to pay all that much. However, what was your thought on the tires? I'm just wanting the rim only. I was thinking that you would use the tires for your new set of rims. Anyway, for the rim only and shipping, I was thinking $100.

Now, if this was the link you were referring to, I'm wondering if he would sell all 4 of us 1 tire/rim each and ship them to each of us? I'd be ok with that if the rest of you guys would be, and this seller would be too. It might take a little coordination to get it worked out, but I'm sure it shouldn't be that difficult.

Thoughts??
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/3341617846.html
Old 11-06-2012, 06:26 PM
TT Newbie

I just left a vm for Chad there asking about shipping the wheels to the 4 of us (assuming you guys would each want 1 too). I'll let you know what I find out if/when he calls me back. I asked about selling the rim only without the tire. I didn't know if the rest of you needed the tire too. I just need the rim, but we'll see what he says.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:41 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocs15 View Post
I just left a vm for Chad there asking about shipping the wheels to the 4 of us (assuming you guys would each want 1 too). I'll let you know what I find out if/when he calls me back. I asked about selling the rim only without the tire. I didn't know if the rest of you needed the tire too. I just need the rim, but we'll see what he says.
No I don't want the rim out of Long Island! They look bad compared. I also just need the rim for a spare. But not looking as bad as those. I'm defiantly in for the original deal if possible?
Old 11-06-2012, 06:56 PM
TT Newbie

Ok, the guy that has the 5 listed in CA already sold them unfortunately. The ones in NJ probably aren't the best since they sit around so much salt water, so we're back to the original plan if you don't mind shipping them to 3 different places? What price are you looking for? Like I said before, I was thinking around $100 for just the rim shipped. Thoughts?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:07 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
Anymore thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmikler View Post
I wouldn't sell one unless I had 2 others willing to buy. Thanks for the interest ..... and help me drum up 2 others
Old 11-09-2012, 09:52 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MC
My thoughts are that someone could pay for custom wheels and tires if they sold and shipped OEM spares to TT members!

I'm glad I have a matching spare on my trailer!

We just sold one to a great customer for $150 with tire. One of the 5 spokes was cracked, but he only needed it for a spare. Guess we should have charged more....
Old 11-13-2012, 05:23 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Too bad, I think I bought one of those NOS wheels from Trailertire warehouse for $150 with a new tire on it.
If there's that much interest, I may think about getting some dubs for the boat and sell the OE wheels!.................NOT

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN