Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2012, 03:32 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Exclamation Order Your Vintage MasterCraft T-shirt here - DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 2nd FOR ALL ORDERS

********11/27/12 UPDATE*********

I have an update!!

I received word back from MasterCraft's T-shirt manufacturer on the colors available as well as sizes.

Sizes will be available for S-XL, 2XL's will be an additional $2 each. I need to find out if kids T sizes are available, or just S-XL kids. Ill update when I know that.

Estimated Timeframe
Orders should be on my doorstep within 2 weeks of placing the order. After that, it's up to me to get the order all confirmed, sorted, packaged, addressed, and shipped. That'll be my after work project for a week, I'm sure. I'll do my absolute best to have these to everyone by Christmas. That's my goal anyway.

ESTIMATED Costs -

Shirt - $16(+$2 for 2XL sizes)
Shipping - $3.00 for first shirt, $2.00 per additional shirt.

Shirt prices have ink change charges built into them.
Shipping Charges include 1.00 for the envelope on first shirt, and an estimated cost on the weight of the package per shirt of $2.00 I can fit 3 shirts max per envelope. More than 3 shirts will require a second envelope. Second envelopes may also be required with larger sizes.

Here are the shirts we will be using. These are a Tri-Blend shirt to keep them vintage looking. This means these shirts are not 100% cotton, so if that's a problem please let me know and I'll take you off the list. If I forgot something I'll update this later... gotta get back to work.

Mens - http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/Prod...blend-crew.htm
Ladies - http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/Prod...blned-crew.htm
Youth Boys - http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/Prod...blend-crew.htm
Youth Girls - http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/Prod...incess-tee.htm

Colors that were NOT available:

Men
Light Blue
Navy
Yellow
Tan

Women
Red
Dark Green (there is a green thats lighter, however)

Youth Boys
Pink (lol)
Light Blue

Youth Girls
Blue
Royal Blue
Light Blue

If you have childrens shirts on order, I will PM you to specify between boys and girls (I wasnt aware they had different shirts for different genders ahead of time).

*******11/5/12 UPDATE********

I have put together an initial request and sent the order to MC. I'll wait to hear back on price. There are a few people I still need updated information for, and I've sent PM's to those people. If I don't hear back from you, you will be dropped from the order. Once I hear a price, I'll begin collecting money.

Those of you in Canada will incur a higher shipping cost. I will make a trip to the post office this week to get everyone quoted on shipping, but it shouldn't be more than $5 to ship most places.

The total number of shirts I tallied as a starting point was 217!!! That's crazy. I'm sure that number will drop, but to have 217 shirts is awesome! I'll keep updating as I know more.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO MORE ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN. IF YOU'RE ON THE ORIGINAL LIST IN THE FIRST POST, PLEASE CONFIRM ALL INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
Please see this post: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...&postcount=111

These will be the color options, granted I get confirmation that all of these colors will be available.

Shirt Color / Logo Color
Black / White
Grey / Black
White / Black
Red / White
Orange / Black
Blue / White
Royal Blue / White
Navy / White
Light Blue / Black
Yellow / Black
Tan / Black
Green / White
Dark Green / White
Pink / Black
Purple / White

-------------------------------------------------------------

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 2, 2012 TO GET ORDERS IN. MONEY WILL BE COLLECTED AFTER ALL ORDERS ARE IN AND COST IS DETERMINED.

First, I want to thank the guys at MasterCraft for going out of their way to help us have these shirts made. This is not something they are obligated to do, and to take time out of their day to help us produce a product is very generous - so THANK YOU!

I figured I'd start a new thread on this since it's in the final stages and MC is now on board. I contacted their marketing department, and their manager over there is working with me to get these T-shirts made through their supplier. If you have already said you want one of these, please check the listing to see if you are accounted for. If the numbers are not accurate, please PM or post in the thread to address what needs to be changed. I need all of the question marks in "The List" to vanish in a week!

Colors, Styles, and Sizes

Some questions have come up about sizing and colors. From what I've been told, the adult sizes will be available, as well as kids sizes. Different colors will also be available from what I understand, so please let me know what colors you prefer so I can get an accurate count to send to MasterCraft's marketing department. If you do not give me a color choice by that time, you will be defaulted to Grey.

A women's cut will also be available. If you would like that option, please specify so.

How's it going to work?

I will be helping MC gather sizing information, color information, and quantities. Once I have a hard number down on Nov. 2nd, I will send that information to the market department so he can get a price on the individual shirts at the quantities that I send him. Once I know the price of the shirts, it will be posted here and I'll begin collecting money. After I have collected the money, the order will be placed for the exact number of shirts that I have money for. I will not be fronting money! If you are not paid up by the day we order the shirts, you will miss out on the opportunity.

Once the order is placed, MC will be shipping all the shirts to my house and I will distribute from there. Shipping and packaging prices will be added into the cost of the shirt beforehand. I am doing this on my own time, so please give me a few days to get potentially 100+ shirts mailed out. I'll head to the post office and figure out what shipping options and packaging options I have available, but hopefully I can keep shipping costs low. For those of you that live out of the US, I'll have to figure out shipping separately.

How do I pay?

Once the hard numbers are in, I will post my PayPal address on here to use for payment. Because PayPal charges fees, I ask that you use the "gift" option, and pay that fee on your end. I do not want to cover $0.30+3% of every order, so please be aware of how you send the money. Also, please be sure to include your TT username in the comments section, as well as the address you want the item(s) shipped to.

Other Info

Please do what you can to help me get everything in order for the next week. I have a full time job and won't be able to chase everyone down for every bit of information (even though I'll probably try), but just do what you can in helping me fill these voids.

Also, when I receive the shirts from MC, it is up to me to ship these out. Please be patient . I'll do my absolute best to get everything to everyone in a timely manner. If any issues arise, please contact me and I'll work with whoever I need to work with to address the matter.

Here is my phone number and contact information if any of you need to reach me for whatever reason: Mike Zimmerman - (563)650-3486

Ok... I think that's everything. I'll update as needed. Thanks everyone for your interest in this, I'm happy to be helping here!

The List

If there is a question mark next to ANYTHING in your name, please post in this thread the missing information so I can change it. My PM inbox has been getting flooded, so it might be full. For the sake of keeping good record, please just post in here and I'll make the changes when I see them.

_fng_
L Grey
19 skier
M White
M Black
197TT
XL Black
L Black
3T Black
1redTA
XL Red
501s
M Orange
5T Grey
91tri190
M Black
L Black
93 Prostar190
XL Grey
XL Grey
99xtar
L Grey
M Grey
AFX-15
XL Blue
L Red
ash_flat_diesel
XL Blue
M Blue
S Blue Ladies
S Blue Ladies
bailey78
L Red
L Red
Ben
L Grey
L Blue
M Green Ladies
blakehardesty
XL Blue
XL Black
BriEOD
L Black
M Pink Ladies
Broncotw
M Black
M Black
M Orange
XS Pink Ladies
brucemac
XL Black
byronic
L White
L White
c_craig
L Blue
L Grey
XL Grey
M Blue Ladies
M Blue Ladies
captain planet
CardenFam
XL Grey
L Grey
S Grey Kids
catamount
L Blue
CBRENT
L White
L Dark Green Ladies
3T Blue
1T Red
clrussel
M Grey
M Grey
M Black
M Grey Ladies
CruisinGA
L Grey
L Grey
ctjahn
S Black
S Black
cwarndahl
XXL Black
XXL Grey
DJnGA
L Black
XL Grey
Double
XL Royal Blue
XL Black
M Black
M Royal Blue Ladies
S Black
esu
L Blue
L Grey
XS Blue
S White
etduc
L Red
Fitz2333
L White
L White
Frankenotter
M Black
frankster66
XL Navy
XL Navy
Future_MC_Owner
L Blue
L Red
gid
L Blue
Gofast
L Black
greekbkfst
XL Grey
S Grey
Greenster
L Black
M Black Ladies
gweaver
XXL Grey
5T Grey
5T Grey
L Grey
h20skifreak
XL Grey
XL Black
Heelgrad
XL Grey
XL Light Blue
M Kids Pink
M Kids Royal Blue
S Purple Ladies
hewlett6621
hurricunning
XL Grey
5T Grey
Ironhorse
XXL Yellow
jakethebt
XL Grey
S Grey
S Grey
M Grey Ladies
M Kids Grey
jamisonsbrodie
L Blue
jammerdave
XXL Black
XXL White
jdcarpenter
XL Tan
L Red Ladies
S Pink Ladies
L Kids Red
Jeff
L Red
L White
L Blue
jeffbare
XL Black
XL Grey
jgraham37128
L White
jkcTN
L Grey
L Black
S Grey Ladies
Jmann
L Blue
4T Black
3T Pink
JohnnyB
L Red
L Blue
joyner1020
XL Black
XL Blue
JRW160
L Grey
jschildm
M Blue
S Purple Ladies
justinglow
XL Grey
XL Grey
XL Grey
JustinLoFlow
M Red
Larue
XL White
L Grey
L Black
lukedeuce
XL blue
XL Black
madcityskier
XL Blue
XXL Black
maristardd
L Grey
mc190
XL Blue
XL White
M White Ladies
M Grey Ladies
mcparadise
L Grey
L Black
L Red
L Blue
memphis23
L Grey
M Grey
Millertime*
XL Orange
XL Black
M light Blue
M Kids light Blue
M kids Black
Miss Rita
XL Red
mondos829
S Black
S Grey
morrison
L White
mramerman
L Black
XS Black
mzimme
XL Blue
XL Orange
XL Grey
XL Black
occva
XL Grey
XL Black
M White
M Blue
onejdgreen
XXL Red
XXL Black
XXL Grey
XL White
Overdraft
M Grey
M Grey
park190
L Red
S Red Ladies
pmkkdx
XXL Grey
PT_1999_ProStar
XXL Grey
XXL Grey
RadarDad
XL Grey
XL Blue
rgardjr1
XL Black
XL Black
rhsprostar
M Grey
M Black
sand2snow22
XL Black
M Black
XL White
M White
ski King
L Grey
L Grey
skijwr
XL White
Space Wrangler
M Grey
3T Grey
stars83stripes
L Black
M Black Ladies
stt
XXL White
Stx221
L Navy
swb911
L Grey
M Black Ladies
Swibby69
L Black
L Black
M Kids Black
S Kids Black
thatsmrmastercraft
XXL Grey
XXL Grey
trguy
L Black
Tristar Racing
M Grey
ttu
XL Black
XL White
M Pink Ladies
M Pink Ladies
TxsRiverRat
XL Navy
M Pink Ladies
ZachDaddy
XL Black
M Black Ladies
zsqure
XL Grey
L Grey
M Grey
Attached Images

Last edited by mzimme; 11-27-2012 at 12:01 PM.