Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: between boats
1991 MasterCraft TriStar 190

$9,800

One of the best values on the water!!! Check out this incredible MasterCraft TriStar 190 complete with wakeboard tower, ski pylon and true inboard performance. This boat is powered by a Ford 351 engine and features one of the move versatile hulls on the planet. The TriStar 190 is truley a boat that can do it all thanks to its advanced construction, semi-modified V hull, integrated swim platform and cavernous closed bow storage locker. Get ready to slalom ski, wakeboard and cruise the day away with incredible value.

This boat has 640 hours and is in average condition, mechanically this boat needs a little work but runs. This is the perfect boat for the family looking to get their feet wet or for the avid water sports enthusiast on a budget. Includes trailer, fat sac, board rack and spare trailer wheel.

This boat is listed on consignment at Midwest MasterCraft. Please call 763-533-9666 (no text messages) or email corey@waterskis.com for more information.
Attached Images

Last edited by corey; 10-25-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
MC Devotee

Price just reduced to $9,800. Needs a little work. Boat runs, compression is good on all cylinders, give her a tune up and hit the water!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:16 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 X2
If you don't mind some suggestions from a former 91 TriStar owner . . .

I would clean up the unit a bit -- especially the interior and engine -- and post some fresh pics. Also, enquiring minds will want to know what "needs a little work" means. You may also find that your price is on the high side, especially this time of year and given the current economy. I bought mine in TN in 2008 for $8500 and it was in pretty good condition cosmetically and excellent condition mechanically.

Just saying . . .
Good luck.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:41 AM
MC Devotee

Thanks for the input, this is a consignment unit so our policy it to maintain the level of cleanliness they arrived in. If it were a company owned boat it would have been detailed and fixed. Any interested parties can email me directly at corey@waterskis.com and I will be more than happy to send them a copy of the used boat inspection.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:10 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey View Post
Thanks for the input, this is a consignment unit so our policy it to maintain the level of cleanliness they arrived in. If it were a company owned boat it would have been detailed and fixed. Any interested parties can email me directly at corey@waterskis.com and I will be more than happy to send them a copy of the used boat inspection.
Ah. I thought the original posting was by the owner. Now I understand.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:31 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1991 ProStar 190
Looks quite neglected to me.

Just saying.