Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2012, 08:59 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tls View Post
I recently sold a 2008 Yamaha 232 Limited. Great family boat, but we really couldn't ski behind it. Now that the kids are learning to ski, we felt it was time to make a change. I'd been thinking of maybe getting a 214 in a couple of years, but I couldn't wait that long...

That was my friend (Swibby69) who lives across the street from me. He sold a '95 190 and also bought an '03 197 earlier this spring. We live about a 2 miles east of the airport.

It's nice to know there are some local guys. I had talked to jkski a couple times by PM, and saw that you, zsqure, and captain planet were in the area. We'll have to get out together on the water in the spring!
Where do you and Swibby ski/boat at normally? jkski/mgboyd25 are WestBranch guys and CP, me and my brother (SN) are Berlin guys. Zsqure is ready for either since he was a newbie last year but Berlin sucked this year due to the limited rain!

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

Tags
2002, 2003, looking to buy, mastercraft, prostar 197