Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1972 MasterCraft w. Holman Moody
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff shelton View Post
After I asked the question I got online and own the Rock Harbor website it says Blue Moon coming soon. Also noticed that commodore yacht club sells fuel to public. I didn't know that. I have always just gotten fuel from Rock Harbor. I'm glad to here the restaurant will reopen the wife and I had said that we would like to cruise up and eat dinner.
As far as the trip to downtown. I'm at river marker 155, commodore yacht club is at 172, Rock Harbor is at 175 and downtown is at 191. 36 miles one way (I would presume that is nautical miles) which would really mean 41 miles. I would definately stop going and coming and top off the fuel. I had planned to carry 10 gal extra just in case.
If we decide to venture up sometime next summer I will try and get in touch. Maybe we could cruise over to Rock Harbor and have a couple cold ones.
I forgot to mention getting fuel at Commodore. Better service, octane is 93 instead of 87 and ethonal free too.
Do you live on the Cumberland ?
Anytime you want to stop you are welcome.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X45 and 89 barefoot 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by gid View Post
I forgot to mention getting fuel at Commodore. Better service, octane is 93 instead of 87 and ethonal free too.
Do you live on the Cumberland ?
Anytime you want to stop you are welcome.
Yea, noticed that Commodore has 93octance without ethanol. I would definately rather fuel up there.
I do live on the cumberland. I'm located directly across from harpeth island about 3 miles past the ashland city bridge.
If we get up that way and see you out. We will definately stop.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:30 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1972 MasterCraft w. Holman Moody
Wife and I headed downtown again, left Sunday am at 9:30. The air temp said 50. First time I have been in the boat wearing jeans and a jacket, odd feeling. There was no one on the water all the way downtown - trees were in color, a very nice ride.
We had brunch at The Southern (I do recommend this place, a different menu for sure but good food) Nashville downtown has changed a lot since I moved here in 1996, feels like a totally new town
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2012, 09:09 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1985 Skier 19
85'

I'm new here. Bought this boat this summer. Skied the crap out of it this summer. Now looking forward to shining it up over winter.
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2012, 11:06 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1988 ProStar 200, 1991 Mercury 2.5L 200hp XRi Outboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlukens View Post
I'm new here. Bought this boat this summer. Skied the crap out of it this summer. Now looking forward to shining it up over winter.
Great looking '85 S&S. Welcome to TT.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:07 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1988 ProStar 200, 1991 Mercury 2.5L 200hp XRi Outboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gid View Post
Wife and I headed downtown again, left Sunday am at 9:30. The air temp said 50. First time I have been in the boat wearing jeans and a jacket, odd feeling. There was no one on the water all the way downtown - trees were in color, a very nice ride.
We had brunch at The Southern (I do recommend this place, a different menu for sure but good food) Nashville downtown has changed a lot since I moved here in 1996, feels like a totally new town
Beautiful reverse colors on your boat.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:38 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Welcome to Team Talk and congrats on buying a great boat. Where in the Midwest are you?

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Old 10-27-2012, 04:13 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Love those colors. Running the twin in Madison.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1985 Skier 19
Lake Wisconsin, near Merrimac. Just moved back here. I was out in Breckenridge, CO for 10 years skiing on white stuff. I grew up here on the lake. First MC I ever skied behind was when I was about 14, and it was the same paint scheme as the one I bought this summer. Funny, as I get older, I want all the old crap I thought was cool when I was a kid.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:16 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1983 Skier 190 Stars and Stripes
Quote:
Lake Wisconsin, near Merrimac. Just moved back here. I was out in Breckenridge, CO for 10 years skiing on white stuff. I grew up here on the lake. First MC I ever skied behind was when I was about 14, and it was the same paint scheme as the one I bought this summer. Funny, as I get older, I want all the old crap I thought was cool when I was a kid.
Im with ya there man, thats why I bought this one too they were the cat *** when I was young. Welcome to team talk great looking boat.

JTR
"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of GREED-the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of all men will pass, and dictators die and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die Liberty will never perish."
-Charles Chaplin-