Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1141  
Old 10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
gid's Avatar
gid gid is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Boat: 1972 MasterCraft w. Holman Moody
Location: up
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff shelton View Post
After I asked the question I got online and own the Rock Harbor website it says Blue Moon coming soon. Also noticed that commodore yacht club sells fuel to public. I didn't know that. I have always just gotten fuel from Rock Harbor. I'm glad to here the restaurant will reopen the wife and I had said that we would like to cruise up and eat dinner.
As far as the trip to downtown. I'm at river marker 155, commodore yacht club is at 172, Rock Harbor is at 175 and downtown is at 191. 36 miles one way (I would presume that is nautical miles) which would really mean 41 miles. I would definately stop going and coming and top off the fuel. I had planned to carry 10 gal extra just in case.
If we decide to venture up sometime next summer I will try and get in touch. Maybe we could cruise over to Rock Harbor and have a couple cold ones.
I forgot to mention getting fuel at Commodore. Better service, octane is 93 instead of 87 and ethonal free too.
Do you live on the Cumberland ?
Anytime you want to stop you are welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #1142  
Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
jeff shelton's Avatar
jeff shelton jeff shelton is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Boat: 2006 X45 and 89 barefoot 190
Location: Ashland City, TN
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by gid View Post
I forgot to mention getting fuel at Commodore. Better service, octane is 93 instead of 87 and ethonal free too.
Do you live on the Cumberland ?
Anytime you want to stop you are welcome.
Yea, noticed that Commodore has 93octance without ethanol. I would definately rather fuel up there.
I do live on the cumberland. I'm located directly across from harpeth island about 3 miles past the ashland city bridge.
If we get up that way and see you out. We will definately stop.
Reply With Quote
  #1143  
Old 10-22-2012, 10:30 AM
gid's Avatar
gid gid is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Boat: 1972 MasterCraft w. Holman Moody
Location: up
Posts: 292
Wife and I headed downtown again, left Sunday am at 9:30. The air temp said 50. First time I have been in the boat wearing jeans and a jacket, odd feeling. There was no one on the water all the way downtown - trees were in color, a very nice ride.
We had brunch at The Southern (I do recommend this place, a different menu for sure but good food) Nashville downtown has changed a lot since I moved here in 1996, feels like a totally new town
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #1144  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:09 AM
tlukens's Avatar
tlukens tlukens is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: 1985 Skier 19
Location: Midwest
Posts: 76
85'

I'm new here. Bought this boat this summer. Skied the crap out of it this summer. Now looking forward to shining it up over winter.
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #1145  
Old 10-27-2012, 11:06 AM
orbeamlb's Avatar
orbeamlb orbeamlb is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: 1988 ProStar 200, 1991 Mercury 2.5L 200hp XRi Outboard
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlukens View Post
I'm new here. Bought this boat this summer. Skied the crap out of it this summer. Now looking forward to shining it up over winter.
Great looking '85 S&S. Welcome to TT.
Reply With Quote
  #1146  
Old 10-27-2012, 11:07 AM
orbeamlb's Avatar
orbeamlb orbeamlb is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: 1988 ProStar 200, 1991 Mercury 2.5L 200hp XRi Outboard
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by gid View Post
Wife and I headed downtown again, left Sunday am at 9:30. The air temp said 50. First time I have been in the boat wearing jeans and a jacket, odd feeling. There was no one on the water all the way downtown - trees were in color, a very nice ride.
We had brunch at The Southern (I do recommend this place, a different menu for sure but good food) Nashville downtown has changed a lot since I moved here in 1996, feels like a totally new town
Beautiful reverse colors on your boat.
Reply With Quote
  #1147  
Old 10-27-2012, 12:38 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlukens View Post
I'm new here. Bought this boat this summer. Skied the crap out of it this summer. Now looking forward to shining it up over winter.
Welcome to Team Talk and congrats on buying a great boat. Where in the Midwest are you?
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529




CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Reply With Quote
  #1148  
Old 10-27-2012, 04:13 PM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlukens View Post
I'm new here. Bought this boat this summer. Skied the crap out of it this summer. Now looking forward to shining it up over winter.
Love those colors. Running the twin in Madison.
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #1149  
Old 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
tlukens's Avatar
tlukens tlukens is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: 1985 Skier 19
Location: Midwest
Posts: 76
Lake Wisconsin, near Merrimac. Just moved back here. I was out in Breckenridge, CO for 10 years skiing on white stuff. I grew up here on the lake. First MC I ever skied behind was when I was about 14, and it was the same paint scheme as the one I bought this summer. Funny, as I get older, I want all the old crap I thought was cool when I was a kid.
Reply With Quote
  #1150  
Old 10-28-2012, 03:16 PM
03geetee's Avatar
03geetee 03geetee is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Boat: 1983 Skier 190 Stars and Stripes
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlukens View Post
Lake Wisconsin, near Merrimac. Just moved back here. I was out in Breckenridge, CO for 10 years skiing on white stuff. I grew up here on the lake. First MC I ever skied behind was when I was about 14, and it was the same paint scheme as the one I bought this summer. Funny, as I get older, I want all the old crap I thought was cool when I was a kid.
Im with ya there man, thats why I bought this one too they were the cat *** when I was young. Welcome to team talk great looking boat.

JTR
__________________
1983 MasterCraft Stars and Stripes
Cream/Red Metal Flake
"Powerslot"
"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of GREED-the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of all men will pass, and dictators die and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die Liberty will never perish."
-Charles Chaplin-
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.