Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 225
2006 Mastercraft X-Star for sale (metal Flake)

2006 mastercraft xstar for sale. First off the boat is in great condition inside and out, needs nothing. Less than 2 hours on a Fresh oil change(370 hours total on boat). Optional equipment on the boat include black bimini top, 4 black/chrome samson tower speakers with 1000 watt marine exile amp (installed seperate volume knob for these), 1 JL audio 12" sub, 12 interior JL audio speakers with 1000 watt JL marine amp, cockpit heater with 3 ports, slick boot binding pump in rear hatch, bow filler cusion, walk thru/ observer seat( not in picture), bow ladder, black fiberglass swim deck, 5.7 MCX H.O. engine, black mastercraft dual axle trailer with surge brakes, snap in/out carpet, rear audio controls on swim deck, perfect pass cruise control, factory hard tanks 1500lbs of ballast, clarion stereo head unit, dual marine batteries with switch, remote control interior lighting, extreme tower mirror, Comes with clack mastercraft boat cover ...probably forgeting a few options. The boat starts and runs great. Holds 50 lbs+ of oil pressure constantly, engine temp holds around 160 degrees. I am the 2nd owner, I do have all the owners manuals. This Boat is a head turner in and out of the water. With the silver flake gelcoat on the black hull you just dont see ANY like it. Throws a huge wake for wakeboarding or surfing. Everything works as should. Original cost of this boat new was $86,000 without trailer. I have more pictures on request... Any questions just ask. Call text or email. 423-802-3005 Clay
Attached Images

Tags
boat, for sale, xstar