TT Regular

Boat: 1990 MasterCraft TriSatr 190 5.8L
WTB Cover & Bimini Boot for 04 XStar

Looking for a nice cover and a black or grey bimini boot for an 04 Xstar

Call or text 662-321-0758
Old 07-24-2012, 06:09 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft X Star 2004 MCX
Two choices i found. I bought mine from these guys last week for about $ 660 because i wanted one to cover the platform. www.boatinggearcenter.com. I bought my bimini from the guys below apex canvas at www.apexcanvas.com. They make the biminis and covers for MC. I have an 04 xstart also. i am getting ready to start a post on instrument panel switches. On some of my switches the sticker showing what the switch does is worn off. Are the stickers on yours all good? I am looking to get a picture of what they should be so i can get something made to put on them.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:32 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2004 X-Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by wells2 View Post
Two choices i found. I bought mine from these guys last week for about $ 660 because i wanted one to cover the platform. www.boatinggearcenter.com. I bought my bimini from the guys below apex canvas at www.apexcanvas.com. They make the biminis and covers for MC. I have an 04 xstart also. i am getting ready to start a post on instrument panel switches. On some of my switches the sticker showing what the switch does is worn off. Are the stickers on yours all good? I am looking to get a picture of what they should be so i can get something made to put on them.
Did you get a custom cover or did you get one of their exact fits specifically for the X-Star?