Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 07-06-2012, 10:37 PM
TT Regular

Boat: None
Wtb 2006+ X-30

Hello Mastercraft owners,
I just joined the forum and this is my first post. I am not a Mastercraft owner (yet) which is why I am posting here. I have been searching for my first Mastercraft. I've eyed (and drooled over) them for years and I am finally ready to join the MC family.

Since my family and I enjoy a little bit of everything (wakeboard, slalom, etc.) I am considering the X-30. From the research I have done and the ones I have seen, the X-30 seems like a good size for us and universal boat for everything we enjoy. I thought about an X-2 but the added room will be beneficial even though the X-2 produces a better slalom wake. Not a big concern, though, as I've been skiing behind some huge O/B's and anything will be better than that.

I'm posting on here because if you're on here, you love your boat, take pride in it and take care of it. And you, or someone you know, may be looking to sell/upgrade sometime soon. I am meticulous about my toys (as I can tell many of you are too) and I am looking to buy from someone who is the same.

I'm in the Houston area but willing to drive (reasonably) for the right one. This is for fresh water use only and I'm looking for a boat that has only been in fresh water. There are a few close to me that I am currently looking at/debating, but I thought I'd throw something on here as well. This is a huge purchase for me and I want to make sure it is right.

Sorry for the long post. This site is awesome! Love the pics and stories from all of the proud owners.

PM me/reply if you have general advice about the used boat buying process or know of something I should consider.

Thanks,
bv

Last edited by BradleyV; 07-13-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:35 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2013 X-30 6.0L Red w/Silver Flake
I recently traded in my 2007 X30 for a new X45. There are times that I regret it. I loved the X30. I think it is a great choice for you. Keep in mind that they made changes to the layout and hull in 2006. So, I would recommend looking for an '06+.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:56 PM
TT Regular

Thanks for the information. I recently discovered this myself.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:29 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZX45OD View Post
I recently traded in my 2007 X30 for a new X45. There are times that I regret it. I loved the X30. I think it is a great choice for you. Keep in mind that they made changes to the layout and hull in 2006. So, I would recommend looking for an '06+.
I want to go X45, but damn I love my X30's layout. I can't decide between a newer X30 (06 or newer). I want a all around boat, what are the pros and cons of both?
Old 07-12-2012, 09:27 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft Prostar 205 1996
I just saw this on craigslist.

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/3132355135.html
Old 07-12-2012, 03:22 PM
TT Regular

Thanks M3hoang. I haven't been on Craig's List in a few nights. Appreciate the head's up.