Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Other

Old 07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
TT Members WaterSki Videos

I searched for a thread and found similar ones but was looking for a thread that was strictly amateur TeamTalk members videos of them doing watersports. That would include everything behind and beside your boat on water. Lets build a good thread of TT member videos.

OK, I'll start!

I took this video the other day when I was a spectator on JKSKI's boat (injured reserve) and had the pleasure of watching JKSKI, MGBOYD25, and Shredder do some awesome barefooting on West Branch Lake in Ohio.

Enjoy! I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-186uNQQ0ik

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 07-09-2012, 07:55 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
NICE!!!!! Double D, Gotta get you off the injured reserve and back into that barefootin suit!!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:44 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 ProStar 190 LT1
Nice!!!!!

1*
Old 07-10-2012, 07:33 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
Thanks DD for joining us and shooting the video, it could only be better with some footage of you....that will come as soon as you are off IR!!! We have a fun group and you fit right in!

As a side note as the driver during the near bouy encounter with MGBOYD, I would like to point out that is was intentional and as close as it appeared but no one was harmed during the filming of that segment and a good laugh was had! Do not try that at home!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:21 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Gas Money
Nice work guys! The father-in-law and I are footers as well. We are in Cincy, would love to meet up with you guys sometime. How far north is West Branch Lake (guess I could Google it). Would love to learn from jkski on how to foot backwards, we have tried many times but I always seem to get washed out. Anyways love seeing fellow footers doing work.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:36 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrew View Post
Nice work guys! The father-in-law and I are footers as well. We are in Cincy, would love to meet up with you guys sometime. How far north is West Branch Lake (guess I could Google it). Would love to learn from jkski on how to foot backwards, we have tried many times but I always seem to get washed out. Anyways love seeing fellow footers doing work.
JBREW, West Branch would be about 4 hours from Central Cincy with a speed limit drive straight through. Which is not so good.

I can provide one solution at this time since I cant speak for Mr. JKSKI, Buckeye Bash 3 on August 18th!! I know he'll be there along with Mr. BOYD as well. Perfect time for some barefoot talk. IMO

275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 07-10-2012, 08:41 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
From the Cincy area you are looking at about 4 hours however, we travel well and could hook-up mid-way in say Columbus.....there are a few guys there who I bet would also join us for the day! If nothing else, try to make it to Buckeye Bash and we will have some fun.

As far as backwards goes, the best thing I ever did was take a lesson from Lane Bowers and I can tell you that in that video I am going about 28-30mph. Prior to the lesson I was always under the impression that you needed more speed when in actuality it is less....Lane had me up on the boom at 26mph which completely blew me away. It is not nearly as hard as it looks especially once you learn a few tricks and we have one guy that foots with us that really makes it look easy.
Anytime, the offer always stands, only rule is you have to come and have fun as we really don't like to take it serious and all falls are subject to laughing (once we know you are OK of course)!

Last edited by jkski; 07-10-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:43 AM
MC Maniac

I'll post another one. This is real amateur and taped back in 2008. My brothers first tumble turn with no instruction on how to do one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2hzssgcxjo

275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

Old 07-10-2012, 05:48 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
Bump Bump Bump!!! Yeeeehawww Post Them Ski Videosss I Got My Popcorn!!!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:41 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: looking to buy
very nice, thx

Tags
barefoot, kneeboarding, skiing, surfing, wakeboarding