Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 06-13-2012, 04:23 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft X30, 2006
2006 Mastercraft X-30 fully loaded, 47 hrs total

Purchased new from the local dealer the boat is virtually fully loaded and most importantly only 46 hours of total usage. A back injury has prevented me from enjoying it completely. Never stored in water and always under a roof. I will list all that I can remember as the options:

- MCX Vortex engine
- Speed pass
- Factor extra ballast tanks with electric pumps (3 total)
- Factory tower
- Factory extra lights on the tower
- Upgraded stereo with amplifier, 4 speakers on the tower, 2 in the bow area, 2 in the center and subwoofer
- Rear stereo remote control
- MP3 plug
- Full cover
- 2 Extra factory cleats on the bow for better anchoring options
- Heavy duty anchor
- Teak rear plattform
- Dual battery (6 months old)
- Bimini top
- Disk brakes trailer
- Removable dining table
- Optional wake boarding equipment and toys available separately. All virtually as new.

The boat is probably not even broken in. One of the last time it was used, while docking at the main ramp at Bartlett Lake AZ, a loose screw in one of rubber bumper mounted on the ramp scratch the left side of the boat. There was no damage to the integrity of the fiberglass, just the paint. It has been fixed already, I am just missing a couple of the factory rubber stickers to match the right side, but I will take care of it.
Other than that I do not recall anything else I should point out. It is a great deal for a phenomenal boat that is barely used.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have and for more pictures. Test rides are available.

Asking $56,500. Reasonable offers considered.

Regards
Attached Images