Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 05-04-2012, 02:03 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: None
Thanks everybody for the help, I decided to go with the x30

And fyi, Darren from the mastercraft dealership confirmed for me that in his experience he's surfed behind both the x30 and the x35, and that the x30 has a better wake for surfing WHEN weighted equally with the x35, ie if comparing apples/apples. (i.e. he wasn't just repeating mastercraft's marketing)
Old 05-04-2012, 03:49 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: X-45
Congrats on your decision to go with the X30! It will be a great boat for Lk Washington.

I wasn't going to speak for Darren so it's good you went back to clarify since MOST of the time he does know what he is talking about. I have only had to correct him a few times.

In a more serious tone - the guys at NW Watersports are really good people and I have nothing but great things to say. Now we need to see some pics of the new boat and I will look for you next time I am on Washington.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:50 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft
^^Thanks for the kind words Forrest...I think.^^

I've only surfed the X30 three times now but it has a killer wave. Less weight is needed for a very good wave and it's equally good on both sides. Just in case any of you goofy riders are out there.

hadip, thank you again for the business and can't wait to get out there with you for a surf session!!

Tags
wakesurfing, x30, x35