Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Watersports Equipment

Old 04-26-2012, 03:57 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 MasterCraft X2
I have one that I would like to sell if the origonal is not available. Used 3 times and in great condition. about 4 years old.

PM me if interested.

I see the original is still available. Please contact the OP. I will wait for another request.......
2006 F150 SCrew Puller
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif

Last edited by BrooksfamX2; 04-26-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:44 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200, 2006, MCX 350
sold!
Old 07-23-2012, 11:46 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1985 stars and stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksfamX2 View Post
I have one that I would like to sell if the origonal is not available. Used 3 times and in great condition. about 4 years old.

PM me if interested.

I see the original is still available. Please contact the OP. I will wait for another request.......
Do you still have the big daddy ski? If so how much are you asking...
Old 08-07-2012, 04:37 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 19' Bayliner with volvo penta engine and outdrive
I have an Obien kneeboard and would like your ski.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhasser View Post
I bought this ski for my father-in-law, he tried it once and decided his skiing days were over. Here is the info on it from the website. $350 new, looking for best $ offer or trade for a kneeboard, located in Green Bay, WI buyer pays actual shipping costs or arrange to pick up.

Connelly Big Daddy Slalom Ski with Adjustable Binding and Rear Toe Strap

The Big Daddy features all the length and width you could ever need with over 550 square inches of total surface area! This ski was engineered for the super-sized guy in mind. The over 220 lb skier will appreciate the surface area and design that will let them cruise the lake in style. The wide tip and tail, combined with the C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System) allows for effortless and stable deep water starts and a forgiving ride at speeds 28 mph and under. We are so confident that the big guy’s will love this ski that we back the Big Daddy with the Performance Guarantee.

Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), fiberglass wrap, high gloss PBT top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base.
Hi i'm new to this site and not sure how i'm suppose to reply to these Quotes. I have an O'brien kneeboard that I would like to see someone get a lot more use out of. It's red with black pad and knee strap. My boys are too into the wakeboards and never use the kneeboard anymore. I grew up water skiing and now that i'm 44 and much heavier than in my younger years i can't get up on the old skis anymore and need the wide ski. I only wish they could have come up with a better name for it, since i'm female it's hard to swallow that the ski for me is called Big Daddy!!!! Not sure if i can post my email and phone number but here goes... laurie.thrasher@yahoo.com 208-740-0430
Old 08-07-2012, 04:38 PM
TT Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher68 View Post
Hi i'm new to this site and not sure how i'm suppose to reply to these Quotes. I have an O'brien kneeboard that I would like to see someone get a lot more use out of. It's red with black pad and knee strap. My boys are too into the wakeboards and never use the kneeboard anymore. I grew up water skiing and now that i'm 44 and much heavier than in my younger years i can't get up on the old skis anymore and need the wide ski. I only wish they could have come up with a better name for it, since i'm female it's hard to swallow that the ski for me is called Big Daddy!!!! Not sure if i can post my email and phone number but here goes... laurie.thrasher@yahoo.com 208-740-0430
Well i'm a few letter short of the quota for quotes hopefully this should do it.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
TT Newbie

O'brien Kneeboard

Hi would like to do some trading with you. Boys don't use the kneeboard now days. I'm much heavier than in my young skiing days and need a wide ski if i'm going to be able to ski anymore. When i've tried and failed with old skis it makes me so sad. Need this big daddy badly. I'm 44 with plenty of skiing left in me and would love to strike a deal with you. Email me at laurie.thrasher@yahoo 208 740 0430
Old 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 MasterCraft X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher68 View Post
Hi would like to do some trading with you. Boys don't use the kneeboard now days. I'm much heavier than in my young skiing days and need a wide ski if i'm going to be able to ski anymore. When i've tried and failed with old skis it makes me so sad. Need this big daddy badly. I'm 44 with plenty of skiing left in me and would love to strike a deal with you. Email me at laurie.thrasher@yahoo 208 740 0430
I have a Big Daddy for sale. Used only about 5-6 times but do not need another kneeboard.

I have moved to wakesurfing and wakeskis as my primary activities.

I am in Oregon. I see you are in the PNW.
2006 F150 SCrew Puller
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif
Old 08-07-2012, 06:44 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214 w/ mini tower mcx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksfamX2 View Post
I have a Big Daddy for sale. Used only about 5-6 times but do not need another kneeboard.

I have moved to wakesurfing and wakeskis as my primary activities.

I am in Oregon. I see you are in the PNW.
BrooksfamX2,

I sent you a PM about this.....
Old 09-07-2013, 02:02 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: crownline
is big daddy skiis still available

I am interested in big daddy skiis. I need the big binding for size 14eee feet. please contact me. thanks
Old 09-08-2013, 05:23 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1988 Prostar 190
hhtackle- you might check ski-it-again.com, I just bought a Big Daddy from someone on that website. Craigslist is also helpful. SearchTempest will let you seach CL in multiple cities and states as well as ebay.

I know it's not a Big Daddy, but there's a Big Easy on Ski-it-again. This one is about 60 miles away from me, I was thinking about making an offer on it, until I found the Big Daddy.

CL search yielded these three results for the Big Daddy: $100 in Flagstaff, AZ and $290, Houston, TX and $200 near Boston, MA.
G

Last edited by gweaver; 09-08-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: search links added