Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 04-25-2012, 01:37 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 93 Barefoot 200 Yamaha 225F
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxberger View Post
Good Lord no! I don't need convincing. I'd like to think my eyes are open to what's going on, but I just do not see how choosing the lesser of two evils and compromising my beliefs makes our country any better. I really don't believe Romney can beat Obama anyway. Romney's record is horrible and Obama will rake him across the coals regarding his big banking background (eventhough Obama is just as tied into them as Romney is). The good thing is there is still time. The mainstream media is hiding the fact that Ron Paul has already accumulated a lot of delegates and is continuing to do so. Based on delegate count he's won in Iowa and Missouri, but you won't hear that from any of the major networks or news sources.
If you want to reason that way, you could say the Media/Press has concealed Ron Paul for the past 30 yrs of his career...since he has not been unable to get elected out of the House of Reps to become a Senator or a Governor ? He has been unable to get any Political Traction to move ahead. That's his record.

Romney has a successful Business and Political record. And he has the most delegate votes, Newt has dropped out, and Santorum is endorsing Romney.

You can have your own opinion......but you cannot have your own facts.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:43 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
Yup, Mitt might not be the best guy, but I'd take him over what's his face any day.
Can any of you tell me what is the difference between romney and obama on the issues? And I mean real issues like the economy, civil liberties, foreign policy, etc., not social issues or their skin color?

This video will answer that question for you if you can't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQ20jXRCnE

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 04-25-2012, 01:45 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxberger View Post
Good Lord no! I don't need convincing. I'd like to think my eyes are open to what's going on, but I just do not see how choosing the lesser of two evils and compromising my beliefs makes our country any better. I really don't believe Romney can beat Obama anyway. Romney's record is horrible and Obama will rake him across the coals regarding his big banking background (eventhough Obama is just as tied into them as Romney is). The good thing is there is still time. The mainstream media is hiding the fact that Ron Paul has already accumulated a lot of delegates and is continuing to do so. Based on delegate count he's won in Iowa and Missouri, but you won't hear that from any of the major networks or news sources.
Here here!! I won't compromise my beliefs any longer. It is a disservice to myself and my family.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:49 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Then he has my vote and twice on Sunday.
If that is your ideal......how do you propose we pay for them????? WE ARE BROKE!!!! We already borrow .40 on every dollar. The other guys won't admit it. WE HAVE NO MONEY, period. We already have a stronger military than all the rest of the world put together, why do we need more?

Old 04-25-2012, 02:07 PM
MC Addict

I fixed these, let's see how this goes.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 02:08 PM
MC Addict

Ahh, success. Here is the other one.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 02:10 PM
MC Addict

Now, look at the comparison and tell me who you want as president!

Old 04-25-2012, 02:15 PM

Boat: 06 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
If that is your ideal......how do you propose we pay for them????? WE ARE BROKE!!!! We already borrow .40 on every dollar. The other guys won't admit it. WE HAVE NO MONEY, period. We already have a stronger military than all the rest of the world put together, why do we need more?
Then I'm guessing you've never been in combat. If you had, you wouldn't care about the money.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:42 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft, Stars&Stripes, 351w, grey and blue
Quote:
Then I'm guessing you've never been in combat. If you had, you wouldn't care about the money.
I have a lot of respect for all who have served and thank all of you. I think you missed the point though. If our troops are brought home from all this crap going on in other countries, they wouldn't be in combat and in harms way. I'm not opposed to adding troops, but add them here and close our damn borders. Bring our heros back and let America see why we're the best military in the world and why those who serve should be looked up to and admired.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:44 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: White/Red 91 PS 190
works for me

clicky linky thingy--->>>>> Newt Gingrich will officially suspend his bid for the presidency Tuesday in Washington, D.C., Yahoo News has confirmed through sources close to the campaign.

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine