Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: none
"The Establishment fears Ron Paul

The Establishment says Ron Paul is out of touch, radical and dangerous.
What's so dangerous about him?
He wants to return to the Constitution. And that the Constitution is our founding document and embodies our first principals of limited government, sound money and personal freedom. We've drifted so far from it that a return to those principals would indeed mean substance and change to the Government. The only danger that Ron Paul represents is to the establishment that fears it's own loss of power. We've drifted so far, drowned so deep in debt, lost so many of our rights, fought so many fruitless wars, that if we don't rock the boat now, we may end up sinking." -- Judge Napolitano
It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargos on countries and peoples across the globe...and who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy...A counter productive approach that actually leads the U.S. to be more resented and more isolated in the world - Ron Paul
Old 04-25-2012, 08:33 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: none
The real truth is coming out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfS1x5RnZZQ

It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargos on countries and peoples across the globe...and who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy...A counter productive approach that actually leads the U.S. to be more resented and more isolated in the world - Ron Paul

Last edited by areamike; 04-25-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:12 AM

Boat: 06 X30
If he pulls off the Rep nomination I'd vote for him. If he does not then I'll vote for whoever has the best chance unseat the current, well, whatever you want to call him.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:31 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
If he pulls off the Rep nomination I'd vote for him. If he does not then I'll vote for whoever has the best chance unseat the current, well, whatever you want to call him.
I went to the RON PAUL rally in Pittsburgh last Friday and it was spectacular. I spoke with many supporters at the rally about how they would vote if Ron Paul isn't the nominee. Everyone of them answered the same, 'I will write him in'. This movement is powerful and it was awe inspiring to be in that room when he took the stage. It is a moment I will share with my kids. Remember, only 1/3 of the citizens were in favor of our revolution.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 04-25-2012, 09:45 AM

The entire populace could write him in but if he doesn't win the electoral what's the point. What is then number of presidents that lost the popular vote but won the electoral? I think it's like 4.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:52 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: White/Red 91 PS 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
'I will write him in'.
nuff said

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine
Old 04-25-2012, 10:32 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
The entire populace could write him in but if he doesn't win the electoral what's the point. What is then number of presidents that lost the popular vote but won the electoral? I think it's like 4.
And my other fear is that if so many write in Ron Paul and don't vote who is on the ballet, then it will pull voters from the right and that Obama guy stays in the seat. I fear that more than anything!! Just sayin....

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 04-25-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
And my other fear is that if so many write in Ron Paul and don't vote who is on the ballet, then it will pull voters from the right and that Obama guy stays in the seat. I fear that more than anything!! Just sayin....
Yup, Mitt might not be the best guy, but I'd take him over what's his face any day.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:20 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 93 Barefoot 200 Yamaha 225F
Quote:
Yup, Mitt might not be the best guy, but I'd take him over what's his face any day.

DoubleD is correct.

Write in votes for Paul.......that wont cut it guys. You might as well vote for the sitting Clown.

Anything less than a vote for Romney will get us 4 more years of economic destruction + increased regulation.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft, Stars&Stripes, 351w, grey and blue
I want Barry out of the office as much as the next guy, but I refuse to comprise my princples. Romney, if the parties nominee, (sidebar... check out this article on delegate count: http://www.examiner.com/article/ron-...a-gop-caucuses) will not get my vote. People say that is a waste and a vote for the usurper in charge now... well so be it. It may take that moron being in office another 4 years for America to wake up and realize what's going on and I fully accept that. I don't like it and shudder to think if that does happen, but I will sleep well knowing I did not compromise my principles. If you don't have something to stand for you stand for nothing.