Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Old 02-17-2012, 11:53 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Maristar 210 LTR
New dimensions tower concerns

Does anyone happen to know what might be going on over New Dimension Towers or who makes their wake-board and ski racks? I have two racks on backorder ( 2 months) and I'm receiving very little to no response from them. Empty promises and no call backs.

I am getting concerned that our newly installed tower will not have any racks on it. I am aware they are going through some changes but their current customer service is lacking.

Last edited by LaRue; 02-17-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:32 PM
MC Devotee

would anyone have a different number other than what is listed on the website?
Old 02-17-2012, 05:54 PM

Boat: 06 X30
Their call backs were always slow when I was getting the tower for 92. I don't know if they do the racks in house or not.

I don't have any other contact info for them. I wouldn't worry to much just yet. They've been a good company.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1999 prostar 205v
How long did it take to get your tower from the time you ordered till shipment? I ordered one 3 weeks ago and can't get chad on the phone now.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:27 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 96 PS205
I noticed on their webpage that it said new location----is that recent or from the past??
I've been wanting to visit them, if you guys don't get anywhere on phone/net I might be able to stop over there next Wednesday...
Old 02-18-2012, 12:27 PM
MC Devotee

I ordered mid december but asked for a delayed shipment until mid january. The tower shipped right on time. It is the fact that the racks,which I don't believe they produce in house, are 2 months past due. Without my persistence I would've never found this out and now I'm having a hard time connecting with anybody
Old 02-18-2012, 12:32 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski/hunt View Post
I noticed on their webpage that it said new location----is that recent or from the past??
I've been wanting to visit them, if you guys don't get anywhere on phone/net I might be able to stop over there next Wednesday...
Sent you a pm
Old 02-19-2012, 08:45 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1999 prostar 205v
Ski/hunt,
If you do go by, i'd appreciate it if you'd post here and let me know what's up. I've always heard that NDT is top notch with their product but communication can be hit and miss. I'm guessing chad has just been out of pocket. I just get a little nervous when paying up front.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:47 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1999 Sportstar, Open Bow, ND Tower, 310 Predator
Ski/Hunt if you go by there I would like to hear what they have to say as well. I put an ND tower on my boat last year. I then ordered a wakeboard rack and it took three months of chasing them and leaving messages before I got a response and actually got to speak to someone. They finally came through with the rack but by then summer was over. Now I want a ski rack but am afraid to order because when it does arrive summer will be over again. I want the racks to match so I am thinking of just scrapping the ND wakeboard one I got and ordering new racks from Monster. I hope they read these posts and realize that they are now getting a bad rep from poor service. I have seen similar postings about them on other sites. Anyone know who makes the racks for them so we can order direct? It should only take a week or two even if they are made to order.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:02 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 96 PS205
I'm going Tuesday guys...I'll give a report as soon as I have news---I have wanted to get one of their towers so I have a reason to go and if I can help people at the same time its a win win!!