Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Tow Vehicles

Old 06-10-2005, 12:38 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Went to the Ford dealer and asked them. Like some one said......roll the dimmer switch all the way up and dome lights + cargo light comes on. I think what I noticed, for the first time last night, was the cargo lights come on, for a predetemined time, after you lock the truck. Last night was the first time I noticed that, and was too impatient to wait till they went out
Old 06-10-2005, 12:43 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: What ever floats your.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag_Red
Went to the Ford dealer and asked them. Like some one said......roll the dimmer switch all the way up and dome lights + cargo light comes on. I think what I noticed, for the first time last night, was the cargo lights come on, for a predetemined time, after you lock the truck. Last night was the first time I noticed that, and was too impatient to wait till they went out
If you push the lock button twice after the door is closed, it goes "OFF" with the second push.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:03 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin' 4 Toys
If you push the lock button twice after the door is closed, it goes "OFF" with the second push.
Good to know........I'll try that next time.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:06 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2000 MasterCraft ProStar 205 DD
Why a Ford? Because half a million other people think it's the best too.

. . . So Far

The Ford F-Series has been the best-selling vehicle in America for 22 years, and continues this success in the first half of 2005.
Click to enlarge

by the Editors of MSN Autos

Trucks continue to dominate U.S. vehicle sales in the first half of 2005.

Full-size pickup trucks continue to be the most popular vehicles with American buyers. Sales for the first half of calendar 2005 show the Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado as the top two sellers in the country, with the Dodge Ram coming in fourth, according to sales information published by the Automotive News Data Center.
The F-Series has been the best-selling vehicle in America for 22 years, and the truck had its best sales year ever in 2004 with 939,511 units sold. In the last six months, 407,754 units of Ford's full-size pickup have been sold.

However, after recording impressive sales numbers in June, the Chevrolet Silverado is hot on the heels of the F-Series, with 384,228 units sold. This is largely due to GM's "Employee Discount" promotion—making the employee discount on almost all GM vehicles available to the general public. In June, Silverado was the top-selling vehicle in America, outselling the F-Series by more than 37,000 units.

The Employee Discount promotion boosted sales for GM by 46.9 percent in June, and the company is extending this deal through the end of July. Not to be outdone, Ford and Chrysler have joined in with their own versions of an employee discount promotion.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:19 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2003 X30 MCX - SOLD
I think when the cargo light stays on it means you are low on blinker fluid.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:21 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: None this week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhuff
I think when the cargo light stays on it means you are low on blinker fluid.
Are you sure, I could a swore I read something about the muffler bearings being bad.

I had a friend that had a similar problem with his 71 VW Bug, it kept overheating until he checked the fan belt

MC's owned:
1986 Skier 19
1995 ProStar 190
2003 X-7
1994 ProStar 205 (current)