Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-22-2011, 01:52 PM
DemolitionMan's Avatar
DemolitionMan DemolitionMan is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2008 Pro Star 197 TT #58 of 100
Location: South of the sweet tea line
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Man, there are some sweet a$$ 25's out there.
I would like to know how many MC sold last year.
__________________
Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-22-2011, 02:07 PM
GT500 MC's Avatar
GT500 MC GT500 MC is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Boat: 2010 x14v
Location: CO and some MN and MI
Posts: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionMan View Post
I would like to know how many MC sold last year.
Heard it has become their #1 seller now. Is that true? Seems like every new boat on this forum is a 25.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-22-2011, 02:27 PM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500 MC View Post
Heard it has become their #1 seller now. Is that true? Seems like every new boat on this forum is a 25.
Seems to be the majority, that's for sure. I've seen 4 of them on our lake alone.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-22-2011, 02:29 PM
DemolitionMan's Avatar
DemolitionMan DemolitionMan is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2008 Pro Star 197 TT #58 of 100
Location: South of the sweet tea line
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
Seems to be the majority, that's for sure. I've seen 4 of them on our lake alone.
There is one on our lake.
__________________
Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-22-2011, 03:48 PM
wpstevenson's Avatar
wpstevenson wpstevenson is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: 2013 X25
Location: Bowling Green KY
Posts: 343
How does the 2012 bimini fold up on the new tower? here is my 2011 x25, 5.7 ilmore, zero off.
Attached Images
       
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-22-2011, 04:27 PM
GT500 MC's Avatar
GT500 MC GT500 MC is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Boat: 2010 x14v
Location: CO and some MN and MI
Posts: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpstevenson View Post
How does the 2012 bimini fold up on the new tower? here is my 2011 x25, 5.7 ilmore, zero off.
NICE 25!! Love that red with the silver/grey and the matching trailer. Wheels match the tower. Great interior too.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-22-2011, 04:45 PM
jwardenjr's Avatar
jwardenjr jwardenjr is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 2012 X-25 6.0L "On Order"
Location: West Coast
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpstevenson View Post
How does the 2012 bimini fold up on the new tower? here is my 2011 x25, 5.7 ilmore, zero off.
love the red ! My second choice was to go the way you did ! sweet boat ... I am not sure how it folds up I am taking delievry Friday
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-02-2011, 10:04 AM
X25John's Avatar
X25John X25John is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Boat: Mastercraft, X25, 2013, 6.2 Ilmor
Location: midwest
Posts: 70
My new X25

Just took delivery of X25 yesterday from Cincinnati Mastercraft. Did the demo in 50 degree weather. I've read though numerous threads about the new tower. My thoughts, super sturdy, easy to raise and lower and doesn't block my view. Trust me, it will grow on you and in person it's beefy. With four wetsound tower speakers and the bimini, it really dressed up the tower. Love the fact that at 6' 3" I can stand up under the bimini. Went with a timeless color combination, simple yet elegant. Traded an 04 X10 that we enjoyed for 7 years.
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-02-2011, 10:34 AM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,097
Bjames, I noticed you removed your boat buddy. If I were you I would put some sort of secondary tie down device on the front of your boat. With the boat buddy and your winch you had two, now you only have one.
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-02-2011, 10:49 AM
sand2snow22's Avatar
sand2snow22 sand2snow22 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: MC
Location: p-town
Posts: 3,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by X25John View Post
Just took delivery of X25 yesterday from Cincinnati Mastercraft. Did the demo in 50 degree weather. I've read though numerous threads about the new tower. My thoughts, super sturdy, easy to raise and lower and doesn't block my view. Trust me, it will grow on you and in person it's beefy. With four wetsound tower speakers and the bimini, it really dressed up the tower. Love the fact that at 6' 3" I can stand up under the bimini. Went with a timeless color combination, simple yet elegant. Traded an 04 X10 that we enjoyed for 7 years.
Beautiful boat! In that pic, the tower is growing on me....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.