Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 07-19-2011, 07:34 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Looks like a radar arch to me, put a radar and some pole holders on that baby and you got one fine fishing boat ...........that you can wakeboard behind
Old 07-19-2011, 07:38 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2010 Mastercraft X-15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskie05 View Post
I have some but for some reason the darn site will not except my photos... Will try again.

no dice, it goes to uploaded failed right away... any help here?
You have to resize them. They are most likely too large. The little pop up window tells you what the maximum allowable size can be based on what type of file it is.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:45 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trig2275 View Post
You have to resize them. They are most likely too large. The little pop up window tells you what the maximum allowable size can be based on what type of file it is.
Or upload them at another site i.e. photobucket, flickr, picaso or the others and you can post full size without messing with the picture and just post the link in your replies/posts.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:04 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2006 X-2
Wow... The more new "ideas" I see, the more I love my '07 X-2. No power tower, no BIG, no ballast timers that don't work, just a rock solid boat.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:06 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft 2007 X2 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Reynolds View Post
Wow... The more new "ideas" I see, the more I love my '07 X-2. No power tower, no BIG, no ballast timers that don't work, just a rock solid boat.
Amen to that. I'd rather have my tower bolted together than rely on two electric motors that need a software change to make them go up and down properly.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:52 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: NA
The only down fall of the Utah bimini is that it has two straps from the front that has to clip onto the old style clips screwed into the deck otherwise the foldability is much better.

So far the one good thing about the ZFT-2 is the head room walking into the boat. It doesn't sit back as far as the 5p.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:09 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Reynolds View Post
Yup!
That's why I specifically looked for an 06. Came with the old...solid tower, no cats on hte exhaust. DO the 07's have cat converters?
I was in a '11 X45 power tower this year. Tower itself is rock solid even in Lake Powell chop and looks awesome. The board racks left a bit to be desired though. They shook bad and the rotating assembly wouldn't stay tight. They kept coming around back into the boat while underway no matter how tight you tightened them.

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 07-20-2011, 08:31 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2008 X-2
Well, this makes the decision to move to Malibu or Nautique easier. Life long MC owners but when we trade in, we will certainly not be trading in for that.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:57 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve05 View Post
Well, this makes the decision to move to Malibu or Nautique easier. Life long MC owners but when we trade in, we will certainly not be trading in for that.
Sell Out. Ha HA Ha
Old 07-22-2011, 06:28 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnB View Post
So glad that we got a 2011...

Doesn't look bad fron the side, but looks chintzy from any other angle.

Just read on Wakeworld last night that MC has had enough poeple throwing up on thier front door step due to the new tower that they've stopped 2012 production with that tower and are changing it.

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Tags
power tower, powertower, x-25, zft5p