Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 03-08-2011, 02:53 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2006 PS 190 w/ mini tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercraft210 View Post
if i see it right they put the bracket on the boat to low.There for they need to place the two black brackets on the plate otherwise the plate was even lower as it is right now.
On the photo in this reply you will see a orginal wakeplate on a 09 x35 in his highest position.
That is the way that the tab should be mounted, and at that height it may look like it is going to mess with the wake but it actually wont.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Sotouboy

This one actually looks like it retracts a small amount from the plane of the bottom of the boat. I really don't understand why they don't make it retract further, so that it is not in contact with the water when fully raised... Are they trying to compensate for a design issue with the boat?!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2006 PS 190 w/ mini tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotouboy View Post
This one actually looks like it retracts a small amount from the plane of the bottom of the boat. I really don't understand why they don't make it retract further, so that it is not in contact with the water when fully raised... Are they trying to compensate for a design issue with the boat?!
You guys are looking at where the tabs turn down at the edges which makes it look like the tab is running in the water all the time affecting the boat attitude when in reality the tab is all the way out of the water.

Tags
attitude adjustment plate, dealer-installed, trim tab, x35