Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Currently Rinker 212 R1 w/ wakeboard package and custom upgrades
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX.X-30 fan View Post
Another amp would be nice.
I would happily take one of those JL V2s off your hands if you would like and you would have 4 to spare!

I do dig your setup by the way. Would love to convert all of mine to V2's but Ill just stick with the one powering my tower speakers right now

MC Fan
Current - Rinker R1

"Its easier to beg for forgivness than ask for permission"
Old 05-01-2009, 11:54 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2003 209 SD Edition 350MCX, Zero Flex Tower, Wetsounds, Perfect Pass,Clarion head unit and amps, etc.
Send a message via Yahoo to skihard111
Need some guidance on amp setup

Question on amp set up. I have the Threesome(Wetsounds) and the 4 Clarion speakers with the factory sub. I bought the boat equipped with 1-4x75 Clarion amp and 1-2x75 Clarion amp. driving everything. I recently bolted in 2 old school amps of mine being Carver M240 models (solid 2x120) which I'd like to dedicate to the Threesome (2x120 for outside and mono 240 for the center)and leave the 4ch amp for the inside speakers and do the 2ch Clarion at mono for the sub. I am concerned about charging and having enough preamp signal out of the standard Clarion head unit to make everybody happy. I also have 1 good heavy duty standard battery. I probably would want to start with another battery and isolator switch....then what?...the new EQ that Wetsounds has?

Tags
amp, stereo, wiring