Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 12-05-2017, 02:56 PM
mark.diaz

Heated seats as well, really, which seats are heated ? 7.4 only way to go I believe as well...

I am considering both the thrusters and dock star as wind can be a real issue at my home lake.

OSB_Tanner suggested the same amount under the rear bags but did bring up the room issue but at this point i cant see how 2" would make a difference. but Ill take all the input I can get.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:49 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2002 Mastercraft Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laps View Post
"I would put 250 under each rear ballast bag"... I bet you can do this with these and not even impact the ballast.
https://www.leadwake.com/collections...nt=35497534480
The X23 and X26 ballast bags are so closely fit to the compartment curving around the rear facing seats that it will have a slight impact on the bags capacity when putting more than 2 in each compartment. I just notice this from the elevated level of over flow when filling the bags even when working the bags around each time they fill to make sure they spread well. It's not a huge deal at all and no adjustment is really needed it will just overflow for a little longer and run dry for a bit when draining which is something I try to avoid especially when adding 4-5 bags on either side. Those are the lead bags I typically use