Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 07-13-2014, 05:40 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: mastercraft prostar 190 1996 corvette 350 Lt1
1996 mastercraft prostar 190 FOR SALE!!

I am selling my 1996 prostar 190. It has a corvette LT1 350 with 851 hours on it. The heads were replaced with new ones in June 2013. Maybe 70 hours on the new heads. The motor is strong and runs great. Monster tower with 4 JL Audio 7.7 and 3 Led lights between them and a navigation light. Inside the boat is 4 more JL Audio speakers, 1 JL Audio 10' sub, Sony head unit with side mounted remote control by the throttle , 2 JL Audio amps, 2 batteries on a switch, an onboard charging system, red inside led lights, blue led underwater lights, Garmin depth/fish finder. Easy to use flush system for the engine. Trailer is powder coated candy red. Custom rims and tires are about a year old and I still have the originals. Custom Bimini top with cover. Custom cover for boat and tower speakers. Interior is in great shape. Back seats and front cushion have been redone. Custom Boat Wrap. This boat is in overall great shape everything works. The gel-coat is perfect. Always Garaged or covered. Only in salt water a little bit the past three years other than that kept in a garage on a fresh water lake from the previous owner. I love this boat but I'm having some back issues so I'm gonna take a little break from riding heal up and save up for another boat once I'm done healing. If you have any questions you can call or text me @ 772-260-9696 or email me richie6281@yahoo.com. Thanks Richie
$21,000 OBO
Attached Images