Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 07-02-2014, 02:01 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '96 ProStar 205, Sammy Duvall, LT-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
Will do TR. We've been doing quite a bit of cruising/exploring with the map, but this lake is huge. Luckily we haven't gotten lost yet.

That makes sense that we probably had something wrapped around the prop. I'm pretty sure I did some reversing to get her in the slip. I'll remember to try that if it happens again.

The family loves this place and we are having a great time. Beautiful lake you have here!
I'm glad you are getting some really good weather. We are really spoiled in N.W. Arkansas and S.W. Missouri when it comes to lakes. Beaver, Table Rock, Bull Shoals & Norfork are all really nice and good sized.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:09 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Rocker View Post
I'm glad you are getting some really good weather. We are really spoiled in N.W. Arkansas and S.W. Missouri when it comes to lakes. Beaver, Table Rock, Bull Shoals & Norfork are all really nice and good sized.
Doesn't end there either. Ouchita, Stockton, Pomme de Terre, etc etc etc. LOTS of good water down in that area.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:09 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
I'm headed down tonight. Looking forward to staying in a cabin on the cove we normally ski in. Can't wait! Don't let the TRL secret out to just anyone. We don't want the LOTO big boats down there.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:35 PM
MC Devotee

Jayhawk, you couldn't ask for prettier weather than today. Prettiest 4th of July ever.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:58 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 X-Star
It's absolutely beautiful, TR. The weather has been great all week. Kids are looking forward to the fireworks tonight and won't be ready to head back home on Sunday. Wife is already making reservations for next year...but I'm thinking maybe next month

How long are you guys staying? We made it to the Kimberling city bridge, but it was by car. Did the Branson thing on Wednesday...it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:08 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
It's absolutely beautiful, TR. The weather has been great all week. Kids are looking forward to the fireworks tonight and won't be ready to head back home on Sunday. Wife is already making reservations for next year...but I'm thinking maybe next month

How long are you guys staying? We made it to the Kimberling city bridge, but it was by car. Did the Branson thing on Wednesday...it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
We will be going home on Sunday and coming back next Friday. There will be fireworks at he Kimberling City bridge tomorrow night. That would be a long trip by boat from Shell Knob, especially going home.