Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 02-04-2014, 09:13 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Other
Southern Surfest - Atlanta

We are hosting the "Southern Surfest" at Lake Lanier in Atlanta and wanted to post our website if you care to check it out... www.southernsurfest.com

We will have multiple brands of boats and boards and riders will be able to try out all... it promises to be a fun event and I wanted to formally invite anyone from the MasterCraft community to join us!!

Thank you. Scott
Old 02-04-2014, 11:48 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X2
Hey Scott, looks like a cool event! I was wondering if you have ever talked to Jenny Serwitz, the owner of Pull Watersports in Cumming. She has been organizing weekly Surf Nights the past two summers and last year Watersports Central brought out a boat for at least a few of them for everyone to demo. We have been to a couple and had a good time. I'm not sure if WSC will continue this year because Pull Watersports has some kind of affiliation with Tige now, but Jenny is great and always brings plenty of boards for people to try out.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:11 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Other
Hi Duane,

Yes we are talking to Jenny and i am pretty sure she wants to be involved with our event... one of our organizers has been to the Surf Nights and said it is a lot of fun... I think he might have met Mike there.

Hope to you can make it to the event... Scott