Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 12-20-2013, 12:53 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
Texas A&M Reports Obama is 5th Best President Ever

AFTER SIGNIFICANT RESEARCH BY BOTH THE HISTORY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENTS AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT OBAMA IS THE 5TH BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever!
The publicity release said,"...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."

The details according to TEXAS A&M:
Reagan and Lincoln tied for first
23 presidents tied for second,
17 other presidents tied for third,
Jimmy Carter came in 4th,
and Obama came in fifth!

They were closely bunched there...
Old 12-20-2013, 02:01 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
A little boy says to his mother,"Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"*

His mother replied,* "Don't even go there! From what I* remember about that party,* you're lucky you don't bark!

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 12-21-2013, 07:48 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 X1
A zebra dies and gets to the pearly gates in Heaven. St. Peter stands at the gate and asks him if there's anything about life that he always wondered about or wanted to know. The zebra replies, " Yeah, I've always wondered; Am I a black zebra with white stripes or a white zebra with black stripes?" Peter was stumped. "You will have to ask God that one. I'll show you the way." Peter leads him to the throne room and the zebra went in. He walks in very nervous and scared but asks God the question. "I went all through life never knowing who I am. Am I a black zebra with white stripes or a white zebra with black stripes?" God answers, "You are what you are." The zebra walks out dissapointed. When he gets out Peter is there and says, " Well, what did he say?" "In all his infinite wisdom he answered, "You are what you are", so I guess I'll never know." Peter says, "Well that means you are a white zebra with black stripes!" "How do you figure?" "If you were a black zebra with white stripes he would have said, you is what you is!"
Old 12-21-2013, 08:15 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Corey View Post
A zebra dies and gets to the pearly gates in Heaven. St. Peter stands at the gate and asks him if there's anything about life that he always wondered about or wanted to know. The zebra replies, " Yeah, I've always wondered; Am I a black zebra with white stripes or a white zebra with black stripes?" Peter was stumped. "You will have to ask God that one. I'll show you the way." Peter leads him to the throne room and the zebra went in. He walks in very nervous and scared but asks God the question. "I went all through life never knowing who I am. Am I a black zebra with white stripes or a white zebra with black stripes?" God answers, "You are what you are." The zebra walks out dissapointed. When he gets out Peter is there and says, " Well, what did he say?" "In all his infinite wisdom he answered, "You are what you are", so I guess I'll never know." Peter says, "Well that means you are a white zebra with black stripes!" "How do you figure?" "If you were a black zebra with white stripes he would have said, you is what you is!"
Saw that coming.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:42 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
This is how lotteries really work

A man moved to Texas and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

Come morning, the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I got some bad news. The donkey died."

"Well then, just give me my money back."

"Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

"OK then, just unload the donkey."

"What ya gonna do with em."

"I'm gonna raffle him off."

"Ya can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anyone he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with the guy and asked, "What happened with the dead donkey?"

"I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2.00 apiece and made a profit of $898."

"Didn't no one complain?"

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his $2.00 back."

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 02-12-2014, 06:07 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X2 5.7 Pro and Surf
The Blonde

WINTER BLONDE

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck and knocks on the door.

The trucker lowers the window and she says, "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the trucker stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door,

Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi, my names is Heather and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again.

All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck and runs back to the blonde.

He knocks on her window and after she lowers it, he says....

"Hi, my name is Mark. It's winter in Illinois, and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"
Old 02-25-2014, 12:21 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary Edition
A man received the following text from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in: Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
Old 02-25-2014, 01:36 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd View Post

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in: Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $629
4 Matte Black T08 14x6 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $379
2 Matte Black T08 14x6 wheels, 2 ST215/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND. $100 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 02-25-2014, 01:39 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd View Post

hmmmm wifey didn't LOL like I did
Old 02-25-2014, 02:01 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
LOL ... I hate autocorrect!