Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 01-29-2014, 11:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: MasterCraft, ProSport 205, 1994, 5.7
Looking for a pull in Winter Haven

I will be in Winter Haven on Sunday March 16 and would love to get a winter ski fix if possible (it was -20 here the other day and the ice is over a foot thick at the cottage).

I am an open water slalom skier with my own equipment and gas money. Plus I am a certified member of the Geezer Gang (the only one under 60 but not for long).

Thanks
Dave
Old 02-11-2014, 12:44 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1993 PS 190 Stars and Stripes Pro Tour Edition
Dave,
Might be possible if you are willing to drive. I am about 1.5 hours from Winter Haven if you want to come up and ski with us.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 19Skier
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverbeck View Post
I will be in Winter Haven on Sunday March 16 and would love to get a winter ski fix if possible (it was -20 here the other day and the ice is over a foot thick at the cottage).

I am an open water slalom skier with my own equipment and gas money. Plus I am a certified member of the Geezer Gang (the only one under 60 but not for long).

Thanks
Dave
Check out ski schools in the area? I think Lucky Lowe's is just outside winter haven, probably get a pull there, maybe even some tips/lesson for $50-60.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Thanks for the offer Waterskibum but that is a little too far to drive.

Good suggestion 19_skier. I have skied with Lucky a few times and may do so again provided he is available that Sunday. He is only about 10 minutes from where I will be staying.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:35 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverbeck View Post

Thanks
Dave
Im in Maitland Fl, not sure how far that is from winter heaven. We have an X1 we wakeboard behind, but Id be willing to empty the weight and pull a skier.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:27 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: MasterCraft, ProStar 190, 1991, 351
Maybe next time. I just started redoing my boat this weekend and I have a lot to do and probably will not be done by mid-March. Upholster, Tower, Maintenance, etc.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
TT Enthusiast

Thanks for the offer Agarabaghi - Winter Haven is south of Lakeland. If you know where the waterski hall of fame museum is it is straight south of there about 15 minutes

Catch you next time Toocoolgun - good luck on your project. My '94 is a bit of a rat but it runs great with a butter smooth wake