Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakesurfing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2014, 08:03 PM
KnoxX2's Avatar
KnoxX2 KnoxX2 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2014 MasterCraft X30
Location: Northeast
Posts: 3,895
Kids Wakesurf board?

Has anyone used this kids board?

http://phase5boards.com/boards/2014-scamp/

Also does anyone have any experience with kids wakesurf boards?

My son is 6 and has been surfing with me since he was a little over a year old. He loves it, but it is getting harder and harder to get him up with me. I think its time for him to learn to ride. He learned to wakeboard a little last year. I say a little just because we only had a week at the lake last summer.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Hammer's Avatar
Hammer Hammer is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: '07 X45 LY6
Location: South Central Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxX2 View Post
Has anyone used this kids board?

http://phase5boards.com/boards/2014-scamp/

Also does anyone have any experience with kids wakesurf boards?

My son is 6 and has been surfing with me since he was a little over a year old. He loves it, but it is getting harder and harder to get him up with me. I think its time for him to learn to ride. He learned to wakeboard a little last year. I say a little just because we only had a week at the lake last summer.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome.
I will be watching this one very closely. My kids are 10, 9 and 7. Since we now have a boat that is surf able, we need a board for them.
__________________
______________________________

You look like I need a beer!

2001 Prostar 195 Sold

2007 X45 LY6
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2014, 09:21 PM
uplander uplander is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Boat: MC 2002 X30
Location: midwest
Posts: 691
I paid for a lesson last year to help my kids, the instructor brought a Ronix Marshmellow. Nice thing about the board it was soft and if the nose was to hit them not a big deal.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV...xRcj2F8H8reg8-
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Bouyhead's Avatar
Bouyhead Bouyhead is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Boat: 1996 PS 190
Location: NYC
Posts: 995
KnoxX2 sent you a PM. Got a 96' PS 190 but I think we can get your six year old up surfin'
__________________
1996 ProStar 190
PCM ZR6 W/ Zero Off
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-2014, 12:46 AM
KnoxX2's Avatar
KnoxX2 KnoxX2 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2014 MasterCraft X30
Location: Northeast
Posts: 3,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouyhead View Post
KnoxX2 sent you a PM. Got a 96' PS 190 but I think we can get your six year old up surfin'
I will try and give you a call this weekend. I am always up for a pull or if you need a driver I can help there too.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
jason95gt jason95gt is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: NA
Location: Midwest
Posts: 438
We have sold a couple and the customers love the scamp for their lighter riders.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,925
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/spo/4410402186.html

let me know if you want this, ill pick it up and ship for any TTer
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-22-2014, 10:07 PM
KnoxX2's Avatar
KnoxX2 KnoxX2 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Boat: 2014 MasterCraft X30
Location: Northeast
Posts: 3,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/spo/4410402186.html

let me know if you want this, ill pick it up and ship for any TTer
Thanks for the offer. I don't think my son would like a pink board. I think I am going to go with the 2014 Scamp. They changed and went to a 3 fin design and the price I was quoted was $255 shipped. Not bad......

Did you sell your surfboard yet?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Aric'sX15's Avatar
Aric'sX15 Aric'sX15 is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 85' S&S
Location: DFDUB
Posts: 4,925
oh in that case do that! lol. I sold it to Budmanv24 on here, which isn't really selling it i guess. lol
__________________
"if one day the speed kills me, do not cry because i was smiling." -Paul Walker
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.