Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Other Items

Old 07-18-2012, 01:57 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 14' aluminum jonboat
Transporter for Hire

If you are needing someone to transport your boat or RV, please PM me. I live in Kentucky, and I am available for short local hauls (<=100miles)during weekday evenings or I can make a long haul on the weekends. I would prefer to work in the Southeast, but if you contact me, I'm sure we can work something out. I will be more than happy to give you an estimate when you contact me, and the closer the start or end destination is to my home, or the longer the trip is, the better the per mile rates I can quote you will be. Also, I am willing to haul anything that you may require, but it would be best if it was something that I could drop the trailer at the destination. Just let me know what you need, and I will be happy to discuss it with you. Negotiations are welcome (within reason). Thanks and God Bless.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:04 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 14' aluminum jonboat
I am going to be driving from Richmond, VA toward Clarksville, TN on Monday. If anyone needs something moved, let me know. I won't have a trailer, so it will need to be something such as a boat or a camper, something I can leave your trailer at the destination. Thanks.