Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 02-14-2011, 02:18 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: none yet, researching
profession age and location

So I was just curious where everyone lived, their age and what they do for a living?

I guess it all started cause i am wanting to move out of the Chicago area but have a good job but want to move somewhere and have a big company. might give me a good idea what the rest of the MC crew does

-Im 23 years old
-Live just a bit north of chicago
-Compensation Analyst at Kraft Foods
-I am currently looking for my first MC

I would love to move somewhere warm like cali or Fl where i can be outside most of the time.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:25 PM

Boat: 06 X30
- Grew up in Long Beach CA now living in South East Alabama!
- Retired from the Army after 24 years with 80% disability
- Started my own company and work about 10 hours a month ( I don't "need" the money)
- I'm currently looking for some Sunshine!

I'd never move back to Calif. To much smog, crime, gangs and too many ex-girlfriends!

And I'm bored to tears so I spend way to much time on this site! And I like quiet walks in the park, sipping wine and my favorite color is blue.

Last edited by CantRepeat; 02-14-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
-

I'd never move back to Calif. To much smog, crime, gangs and too many ex-girlfriends!
Got that right, me neither....and let's not forget all the illegals they're opening their arms too now that we're kicking them out of Az I'm a SoCal native too but grew up in the south bay, where abouts in LB you from CR?, my Mom's has lived there for 30+ years by CSULB and my youngest sister went to Wilson High...she (my sis) left Cali 12 years ago and lives in Florida now.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coz View Post
Got that right, me neither....and let's not forget all the illegals they're opening their arms too now that we're kicking them out of Az I'm a SoCal native too but grew up in the south bay, where abouts in LB you from CR?, my Mom's has lived there for 30+ years by CSULB and my youngest sister went to Wilson High...she (my sis) left Cali 12 years ago and lives in Florida now.
Hey Coz, I grew up in North Long Beach, 52nd and Orange Ave and went to Jordan High. About as close to NLB and Compton as you can get. One of my ex's went to Wilson and my wife went to Milikan. I learned to water ski in the Long Beach Marine and I remember the Pike! Started going to Parker and Havasu when I was 17 or so. I remember jumping off that 80 foot cliff at Buckskin State Park and passing out in the dirt camp ground, Ala Villa?

The other reason I wont go back is traffic. When I was a kid you get out to Riverside in 40 minute on the 91 on any given work night. Now, what 3 hours?

I still like long walks on the beach... lol
Old 02-14-2011, 06:06 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Quote:
Hey Coz, I grew up in North Long Beach, 52nd and Orange Ave and went to Jordan High. About as close to NLB and Compton as you can get. One of my ex's went to Wilson and my wife went to Milikan. I learned to water ski in the Long Beach Marine and I remember the Pike! Started going to Parker and Havasu when I was 17 or so. I remember jumping off that 80 foot cliff at Buckskin State Park and passing out in the dirt camp ground, Ala Villa?

The other reason I wont go back is traffic. When I was a kid you get out to Riverside in 40 minute on the 91 on any given work night. Now, what 3 hours?

I still like long walks on the beach... lol
Jordan high these days is a very dangerous place I can say I've probably done a few thousand laps in the ol marine stadium since the 70's and when all my friends would not take their boat in the salt I'd say enjoy your stay at home, I'm going skiing...and when my kids started showing up it was boarding (pics from the 90's) I started going to Parker in the 70's and we've owned a house up by the dam since 1985.

I got married and moved out to Yorba Linda in 86 when the 91 wasn't to bad but by the time I left in 06.....forget it!....yes, a 3 hour drive from LB to Riverside....ON A GOOD DAY!

Back to the thread, I'm a 29 year old General Contractor from Arizona with a 98 PS 205.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:50 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1986 Mastercraft, 19 Skier, PCM Ford 351
Send a message via AIM to Covi Send a message via Skype™ to Covi
CR-

Does this company need any type of representation in the North East. I'm looking hard for something else to do!

Quote:
- Started my own company and work about 10 hours a month ( I don't "need" the money)

And I'm bored to tears so I spend way to much time on this site! And I like quiet walks in the park, sipping wine and my favorite color is blue.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:32 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Quote:

You need to come to Texas...wait...the people here suck and the lakes are washing machines filled with jet skiers!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
- Heterosexual married man who enjoys boobs and a father of one
- I'm currently looking for some Sunshine! It has arrived!
Update!

I still like long walks on the beach.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:03 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Quote:
Update!

I still like long walks on the beach.
A father of one boob

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 PM