View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 04:44 PM
fresh36 fresh36 is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2006
Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Location: Southeast
Posts: 29
Just replaced my engine hatch insulation on my 05 X9. Didn’t take pictures through the process but wanted topmost the final product. I purchased my material from Not cheap. Took two sheets that are about 4’ x4’. Won’t know until I put it in the water on whether or not there is a big difference. It is about 1 and 1/4” thick and has a rubber barrier in it as well.

I removed about 70% of the glue and found that to be the worst part. Tried just about everything and nothing worked great. All of it would tend to loosen the glue up and then it would just move around. Ended up power washing what I could and the cleaned it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote