View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:25 PM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: Passively looking for a CSX 265
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 14,739
Originally Posted by NoWake197 View Post
I have a 2004 Mastercraft 197 that I am currently fixing up. I am working on the dash electrical and I have found all of the dash rocker switches to be heavily corroded. I would like to replace them all, does anyone know where I could find them? I know they are are made by carling Switch and are #'s V1DA, VGDK & V6D1. I have found a few sights with a couple of these switches, but I was hoping to find ones with the original mastercraft rocker covers. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would appreciate it, Thanks1!
Do you have a photo of the switch? The only issue I have found with Carling switches is availablity from other then a dealer. Wesgrade carries them but they have a $50 minimum purchase.

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Reply With Quote