View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 09:15 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Which tower for my 85 S&S?

Haha, the title got you guys in here.

Anyways, I have hardly had any time to take out the S&S since I got her a few weeks ago, and i have a few questions.

-Carb tuning, she has issues hot starting without me pumping the throttle in neutral. What needs to be adjusted? also idles decently high, enough to make me look like an ignorant a** in the no wake zones.

-Bimini, who makes one that mounts to the windshield frame? would prefer to not drill more than I have to. Better yet, any pylon mounted ones? thought I saw one a while back but can't seem to find it again.

-trailer paint- My trailer has a few surface rusting issues, so Im gonna sand blast it and re paint. any ideas where to get the color? Ill post pics of the boat in a second.

-The gauges are a little faded, any way to get new OEM ones? refurbished ones? do it myself without effing them up?

-and last but not least, gas assist shocks for the observers seat flip up. anyone done this? drives me NUTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ol' glory, she's an attention grabber for sure! Ill update this thread as i start to make her as close to factory perfect as possible.

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018

Details released 12/17!!!!

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
1985 S&S

Last edited by MC25; 08-04-2014 at 02:37 AM.