View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 04:02 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Manual for my Boat

How can I get an Owner's Manual for my New-to-Me MasterCraft.

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF US!!! MasterCraft now has lots of older manuals available for download. Click this link to go to the portion of MC's website to download the manuals. They are in .pdf format.

There may still be a couple that are not yet available. In the past, the recommendation was to click the "contact MasterCraft" link on the home page. If the manual you need is not available, click that link, tell them the year and model boat you've purchased, and request a copy of the owner's manual. They have, in the past, sent a photocopy of your manual free of charge (it takes a few weeks).

The current manuals as well as copies of the 1988 and 1991--1993 Pro Star Manuals should still be available in the download section on this site.

The information in the download section at www.indmar.com can be helpful as well.

If none of the above bears fruit, start digging through users profiles on this board. Find someone who has the same boat as you and PM them to see if they will be so kind as to make a copy of the manual for you.

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Last edited by east tx skier; 03-30-2006 at 03:36 PM.