View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 01:46 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fng_ View Post
Last year was the "fail Mary" for the Green Bay Packers and last night a frustrating loss for the Wisconsin badgers after a bizarre last play . Wisconsin football teams don't fare well on trips to the western time zone, smh.
They don't fare well in games where it's close enough to be decided by a bad call from the ref. He was down. Spike the ball, bring in the kicker, I'll say it should've been a win on that chip-shot, but there's many a slip twixt a cup and a lip, so oh well. I looked at the schedule prior to the season and said, a loss a OSU I can see, this one they should be able to win, but I could see. There is not another game on the schedule they shouldn't win. But to lose that way blows!
He is down by rule if he even simulates taking a knee. Refs suck, but the answer is to play better and not let it com down to a poor call.

My daughter's u-14 soccer team ended up in a tie due to 3 blown calls yesterday. The message was to play harder if you want to win.