View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 12:13 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1993 PS 190 Stars and Stripes Pro Tour Edition
Wow I missed this thread back in the day too. So here is my 93 S&S, and yes it is the real ProTour boat (one of two in existence) that pulled the tour in 93. At the end of the tour MasterCraft offered them to the dealers, and we (Tommys Slalom Shop) snapped them up. We sold one of them right away, and kept the other one. Spent it's time at Soda Lakes ski school. I wanted one of them badly; but being just out of college and working two jobs, it was not gonna happen.
Fast forward to 2005 and miracles happen. JJ had it up for sale, I snagged it and had it transported to Florida.
2007 she got a cosmetic restoration. Motor was all cleaned and painted. Chromed all the underwater gear and lots of motor parts. Changed over to MCX manifolds, 3" exhaust with stainless tips. Trailer got a new torsion axle, completely rewired with LED lights, sandblasted and powder coated, new bunk carpet, and chrome decals.
Next on deck is new carpet and some interior replacement. Santa is bringing me a Stargazer so that is going in for Spring.
Being married with a family now does not afford me too much skiing time; but there is always next season.