View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:03 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
I'm worried I might not have enough room to do a plumbed sack in the front. I guess I could put one in the center infloor cooler (where the ski locker would normally be but its a cooler) and I doubt I could get any real weight in there to justify plumbing it.

I could install one of those pump hook ups to the front under the seat in the fiberglass. I forget the brand but it basically is a switch controlled pump to fill bags not hardlined into the boat. The unit is hardlined but the hose is all that is needed then to fill the bag. Nothing hanging over the side. (long ramble)

Ok here is what I think will work the best.

Three pumps. One for center and each rear locker. One drain and fill port for each.

If set up this way I will be able to fill or drain on any bag. Reducing time needed to fill or drain. If switching sides surfing, or if shaping the wake for wakeboarding I should be able to drain at least on the fly.