View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:00 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Tire and Rim Opportunity

Need some advice on tires TT. So Peter, step up..

Here is the story: As you may or may not remember my neighbor builds the custom tailgating trailers. His most recent build he had to reduce the tire size on one unit so he has four tires/wheel combination left over. Of course, me being the kind neighbor, I am all over it saying these would fit my boat! And I know they should.

Picture #1 - Current Rim and Tire
American Racer Rims with a LoadMaster Tire 215/75/14 rated at 1870 Pounds purchased in 2005, still going strong but should really consider changing.

Picture #2 - New Rim with New Tires. The rims are nice and remind me of the MC rim. As for the tires, they show up as an H188ST 205/75/14 tire rated at 1760 pounds, see link below.

http://www.tredittire.com/%2FH188ST-P68.aspx

I know nothing about these tires and need your help to see if they are worth using for a few years.

Thanks BOYZ!!!

Oh, I plan to buy all 4 and use the third as a spare tire. The 4th I will hold on to in case of damage...
Attached Images

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams