View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 02:53 PM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier View Post
I don't have an Evolution cover. Mine is a Coversports cover. Same concept, however. Both Evolution and Coversports were started by former Rankin covers employees. Rankin is no longer in business. My Coversports cover has been excellent and I know that people with Evolution covers have been satisfied as well.

As for the brand link, when they first left Rankin, Evolution tended to do Malibu and Coversports tended to do Correct Craft. They have each branched out to other brands since then.

An oft posted picture of my cover. No snaps. No poles. Trailerable. I have towed through a virtual monsoon with it and my boat interior was bone dry when I got home.
Based on your endorsement, I just ordered a Coversports cover. Dealt with Brent. He said they have patterns for many older MC's. I couldn't believe how affordable it was. Late season discount or something. Last day to order one for this year is tomorrow. After that they lay off much of their staff until orders pick up in the Spring. If anyone wants to get in touch with them their number is (425) 491-9641 or email is theprocover@gmail.com

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.