View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 11:18 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft X10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03x30 View Post
I just picked up a new (to me) 2003 Mastercraft X-30 and have lots of questions that I haven't been able to find via the search. I sold my Malibu SunsetterLXi a couple seasons ago and have had to suffer with only a pontoon. Needless to say I'm glad to be back! Hopefully folks can point me in the right direction.

1) The blower is just laying in the engine compartment, so hoping someone can show me (pic?) where it

7) The dash has a clear plastic coating that is coming off and looks horrible. I was going to replace it and just wondered how much trouble that would be .. doesn't seem tough but anyone who has done it I would appreciate any info.
1) My blower is mounted to the floor on the port side of the engine.

7) Each gauge has to be removed to replace that silver cover. It is tough to reach behind the dash, but you have to put your hand up there to hold the back of each screw that holds that silver dash piece in place. One you get that cover off just take out each gauge and then reinstall. I do not have a price of what a new one costs but I am interested in buying one as well.