View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 09:28 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
So, I have a small business I do on the side and I was balancing my account, and I see a 5 cent charge on 9/30/2013 with no indication on who did it, just a blank line. Typically when you see a small charge like that its a clue that someone has hacked your account.

So when I drop off some deposit checks the other day I ask the teller if there are any more small charges like that, and why is this one on there? She then tells me that she has had other questions from other business owners and proceeds to tell me that it was the GOVERNMENT that pulled the 5 cents, but since it was done late in the month the re-deposit will show on the next statement.

My big question is this: WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT HAS FREE ACCESS TO MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT?? WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO PULL MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON, OR ANY REASON THEY COME UP WITH??

If you have a business you might want to check this out. My next set of questions will be going to bank management, then to the so-called "Big Brother" government!!
The short answer- it's in the NDAA bill. Welcome to The New America. BTW- it's not just businesses whose accounts will be accessed, it's all of us. You know the Social Security payments will be Direct Deposit only soon, right? That means if we discuss this much further, the thread will be locked/removed and we can have our hands slapped for getting too political. Personally, I think this NEEDS to be discussed and debated before they go too far, although they may have reached "too far" already.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ndaa...m=122&ie=UTF-8