View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:41 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by drschemel View Post
Looks like a nice boat. Even with low hours, it is old enough to have issues related to age so getting a mechanic to check out the motor and drive train would be in order. Also, seats look to me to have been redone? Someone else might know these boats better but seems like there should be a mastercraft emblem embroidered somewhere. That wouldn't be a big deal except that he says "all original" so he might not be the original owner and not really know the boat's history. I think 13K is priced on the higher end for that boat, especially in the Fall when you are looking at winterization then storage for 6 months before you use it.
Observer seat bottom needs repair. The back seat has the heat stamp in the middle. Both side rails have Mastercraft heat stamped into them. I can't see top center in observers seat where a stam is. Driver seat should have a stamp on top side of seat that would be against driver back (can't see due to opposite side in pic).

I'm willing to bet with the observer seat torn that it prolly is original. A new observer seat bottom is prolly $200 at an upholstery shop. The rest of the upholstery can be cleaned with Totally Awesome from $1 store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....