View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:09 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 MasterCraft ProStar 197
Send a message via AIM to erkoehler Send a message via MSN to erkoehler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dogg View Post
Eric, can you fill us in on why this boat is undergoing such a quick sell? Maybe I am the only one wondering why an 2008 in such good condition is going to sell for such a "deal" of a price. I guess I am just the type of guy that when someone says a "great deal" and I immediately translate that to "buyer beware". However, I do know that you are an man of your word and are an upstanding individual on this site and in your business. This is by no means to discredit you, but why the low sale price and quick sale on the boat? I do understand that it is the end of the season and the new X46 being factors....
Customer traded the boat in on a G series Nautique, and I cannot have this boat on my books all winter. In 3-4 weeks our water is going to be quite chilly and people won't be very motivated to buy a boat.....time is of the essence.

We're a small business and this is a large trade in on the books. Nothing to hide, people are more than welcome to come look at the boat, test drive it, or bring a mechanic for an inspection.

Eric