View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:24 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeyman76 View Post
Still improving, another great weekend. Only 1 person on the boat (driver) but the wave was decent. This probably makes a dozen or so runs for me, 1st season - I am hooked! Yesterday was great, with only 2 of us we were able to surf for several hours (burnt some serious fuel). I am actually pretty sore today and slept like a baby last night.

Can ride continuously for several minutes now and I dropped the center fin from my CWB Ride and it is a completely different board. I can actually move the back end around so the carving was much better, was able to do a few small slides and I got the board all the way around on my 2nd 360 attempt but lost the wave (because I was totally surprised I got it all the way around).

I need to practice heel side because I think I could easily pull the 180.
Nice work. Time to upgrade boards and land that 360 effortlessly. Of you spun that big monster board around you will have no trouble with a upgrade.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2