View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 215, 2011
Smile Fresh from Ski School

Well, I did it---attended Women's Week at Coble Ski School last week. That's me-4th from the left. Ya'll told me to get a picture with April...SO here it is...PROOF that this cowgirl was there and giving it my ALL! I'm so pumped and wish I could leave this office and head right back to camp. It was a wonderful experience from all perspectives-the coaching, boat driver's, the boats, the FOOD, and best of all....getting to observe the professionals train. They are MACHINES!!!! I was the only beginner there but they NEVER made me feel like a beginner or stranger. I was given serious attention to detail and my confidence was soaring when I left. And for those of you wondering...yes April got in the boat and coached me just like all the advanced skiers. Her focus was on safety and form. What a great way for me to obtain such a strong foundation so early in my attempt to learn to ski. I made sure to get signed up for 2014. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Hats off to the Coble Family and their generosity to open their home and share their passion for Skiing.
Attached Images

I LOVE my Mastercraft! - It's Never Too Late!