I wanted to update the dash but I wasn't sure what the best way to do it was. I decided to try some carbon fiber wrap and use the original dash as a backing. It had some pretty bad cracks and was faded. I am happy with how it turned out except for getting the lettering back on the switch panel. I found some hobby letters that are used for model trains but I haven't had a chance to put them on so for now I just used a label maker to keep everything straight.
When I ordered the transom decal I also picked up a new set of domed decals for the side, removed the 225 VRS EFI and replaced/ moved the registration from the side of the boat to the front(where it should have been...)