View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 12:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 Maristar LT-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctad View Post
Hi All,

I am looking to pick up a 2000 210VRS for about $20k. I haven't seen it in person yet, but supposedly is in good condition w/o any mechanical problems. Not really any extras on it but a boat cover and a single axle MC trailer (no folding tongue). It also has the 330LTR engine. $20k seems kind of high to me, but just wanted to get the opinion of some people that are more knowledgeable than I. Also, did the Maristars come in different trim packages? It seems that some guys have them with hot/cold transom showers, upgraded stereo systems, etc.. What options were available on that model year? Thank you in advance for any and all advice.
Pictures would help some, but if the boat is in excellent condition with low hours, I would say that's pretty close to what it's worth. There were of course a lot of color trim options, not sure about other options. Hot/cold shower can be added as well as an updated sound system. The sky (or your wallet) is the limit as far as what you can add (tower, bimini cover, perfect pass, etc.) I always try to buy my next boat about this time of year, or later. It's not the best time of year to sell, good time to buy. Sellers are usually more flexable on their price.
Bill