Originally Posted by mikeg205
As I can agree always with cloaked - this project took me 4 hours start to finish. The biggest PITA was removing the loose rivets. I used 3m 5200 to re-seal the hull deck seam and then each rivet got a installed with 3M 5200 - hope to get another 17 years on this repair - boat bone dry now. Most water comes on from dripping skiers.
My rub rail was loose in a bunch of places where PO rub something a bit to hard.., not a big job at all. I started on a rainy Saturday night - finished up Sunday morning... but I did mine in the off season.
That's how it should be done...