View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 05:13 PM
TT Regular

Boat: current: 2010 X14v, 350MCX - former: 1997 PS190 w/ LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
If you're your bled thru all lines... you are good... some times the master cylinder needs to be primed - was having trouble and called UFP - so I I had to pour brake fluid into master cylinder before I installed it..(had to take it out) so make sure there was no air in master cylinder - it was weird.
Thanks for the reply. We worked really hard to bleed the brakes. One guy was applying pressure the actuator and the other opening the individual brake valves. Upon manual testing (spinning the rotors) we can get brakes to bite. It is really hard to tell behind my F250 if the brakes are working or not.

I have a sneaking suspicion there maybe air remaining in the line for two (not so obvious) reasons: 1) it seem like I would really be able to feel the trailer braking and not producing incremental force against the truck (i think I could feel that in the past)---I do not now and 2) After several rounds of bleeding and doing one last test--we would get a blast of air. We would then bleed each valve 2 - 3x, ensuring a steady stream of fluid only to come across another air bubble.